With the return of taint, thaumcraft is now full of !!FUN!!

ewsmith

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know if there were tendrils adjacent to the room? I periodically check my "cleaned" tainted biome and still haven't found an infestation... though it may just be a matter of time.
The tendrils were all over the box, but the walls and roof/floor were all three blocks thick. The walls were stone brick. After six hours, the tendrils were in the box.

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
The tendrils were all over the box, but the walls and roof/floor were all three blocks thick. The walls were stone brick. After six hours, the tendrils were in the box.

Hmmm... very interesting. I'm wondering if there's some tendril spawning I'm just not finding in my cleaned but still tainted biomes. I'll need to make a lab to see what works. I haven't yet been able to figure out how to get tainted biomes/tendrils on a flat world in order to rule out caves.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if sinister nodes spawn Furious zombies? I have one near my base and I often run into them near the node.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know if sinister nodes spawn Furious zombies? I have one near my base and I often run into them near the node.

If I recall correctly, Eerie biomes spawn Furious zombies, and Sinister nodes change the area around them into Eerie.

Jedain

Jul 29, 2019
From my observations thus far...and i apologize for the resurrection of the thread..but Fibrous taint along with tainted sheep/creepers and liquid taint (goo) are the only non node things that increase the spread of tainted biome. The EASIEST way to stop the taint growth is to simply walk the biome and destroy all of the crusted taint and fibrous taint as this will GREATLY stop the spread. Ethereal blooms are the fastest way to remove the taint biome altogether, even though they are expensive themselves. 20 of them do a fantastic job at removing the biome quickly if your attentive to moving them.

Reactions: SpitefulFox