Will all the mods currently in forgecraft be in the Ultimate pack?

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
well, the title says everything...

I hope so, because for something is called Ultimate, right?

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Ultimate will be the packs FTB has/ others that are added.
In saying this it's not 100% that all the mods on forgecraft will be in the Ultimate pack.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't expect them to be identical, it's been stated many times that FTB and forgecraft are completely seperate entities.

ScottWears

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldn't expect them to be identical, it's been stated many times that FTB and forgecraft are completely seperate entities.
this is true however we have allot of the permissions for allot of the mods on forge craft so I'm thinking it will be very similar but yeah not identical

urmamasllama

Jul 29, 2019
im hoping soul shards will be in ultimate pack so i don't have to deal with getting players on my server to install it

jjw123

Jul 29, 2019
ultimate pack will contain pretty much every mod we have permissions for

excluding a couple (gregtech for example)

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
yes! no gregtech! thats awesome.

but i would really want a list of mods that will be in the ultimate pack, to see what I will need to install for myself

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
gregtech adds endgame stuff? LOL! it just changes tier 2 stuff to tier 57 stuff.

and no, we dont hae an official list yet of what will be in the ultimate pack

ThyMrMan

Jul 29, 2019
I would assume that everything that is currently available in the Magic and Tech packs will be in the Ultimate. This I would assume would also extend to Gregtech since it is still not stated otherwise.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
To give an official word on GregTech in the Ultimate Pack, it will be included, but disabled by default. Easily able to be turned on via the launcher, if you so desire. That is the current plan, but keep in mind all plans are still subject to change.