Wiki Translator Team-- Decision List

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
We had an overwhelming response to our request for wiki translators. As it would be difficult to send everyone who applied a message saying whether or not they were being asked to join the team, I am posting a list here.

This list is the list of translators who have been selected to help us in making the wiki multi-lingual. If your user name is not on this list please do not be upset, we may need more translators at a later date.

If your name is on this list you will be working with Tahg and the rest of the Wiki team.

German:

TheStang
IceDave

Dutch:

Xile705
Leshrac
Beleriond01

French:

Raitor
Alex4ndre

Russian:

DarlockAhe
Korriffel

Italian:

FBI
Madaffacca

Danish:

TheSomner
berington

Spanish:

Carlos Alba
QueWhat

Norwegian:

b0stark

Portugese:

Cheeseless

Swedish

Lokalike

Mandarin

Jinboo

iceDave

Jul 29, 2019
Yay... thanks so much for choosing me to help and support the FTB Team.. I am looking forward to start working with you guys.. :)

b0Stark

Jul 29, 2019
Guess I have to say 'Thank you', and welcome to the other team-members. :> Hope we'll get along!

Gleder meg til å jobbe med dere. :)

Raitor

Jul 29, 2019
We should make it an event. Last one to finish his translation pays for the drinks. ;)

Au plaisir de travailler avec vous. (Looking forward to work with everyone)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Congratulations to all chosen.

And since it seems it became a trend: Anhelo trabajar junto con todos ustedes! (I look forward to working with all of you!)

@ficolas; keep your chin up:

If your user name is not on this list please do not be upset, we may need more translators at a later date.

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think I had any applicants for Finnish. We could only pick translators who applied.
Understood. I doubt there will be any 12yr old finns who cant read english and "accidentally" trip over here and start making spam posts "Huw I mkae dis luncher wurk??".

If there is any interest, I might give it an amateurish attempt. Finnish is a tough one :p

Keep up the good work, all of you who applied :D

I could apply to the troll-language? You know, the one that is filled with sarcasm, irony, witty remarks and dramatization :)

orangetj

Jul 29, 2019
as a joke someone should offer to make a transalation using the same "language" notch used for the enchantments at one point