Wierd error

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

MegaRaja54321

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else get this error?
Capture.PNG

I would post the forge log but i cant find it anyhelp?[DOUBLEPOST=1407795787][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw this is 1.7

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
I had this from conflicting versions of the COFH core. If you remove the COFH API from some older mods it should resolve it. For me it was MFFS or one of it's dependants.

Reactions: pizzawolf14

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Use your search function (Win7 & older, click the Start button, it's near the bottom; Win8.0 move your mouse to top right corner until side menu slides in and click the magnifying glass; Win8.1 same as Win8.0 -or- right click the Windows logo in the lower left corner and select "search".

Specify "files" as the object to find, enter "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log in the text box. After a brief search your computer should tell you which directory the log is in.

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
Open up the jars and zips for the mods in the list and remove cofh\api folder.

Probably only one of them is causing the cycle and I would start with the oldest one(s) and work your way forward. Not sure what ELN and RIO are, but maybe start with those?