Why voxel for every mod pack.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
If there is a way to disable this please let me know.

To me this is the most annoying plugin for a pvp server. Items like potions of invisibility , cloaking device, cloaking on the power armor, and cloak of distortion. This renders these items useless considering I can see you from 200m away even if you have these. The plugin doesn't work on bukkit so we are stuck with this embedded inside our server jars on almost every modpack FTB puts out.

Please consider having the Voxel guys give some sort of config file so that we may control what is enabled and what is not.

If someone knows of a way to remove player heads on the minimap and nameplates from 5 chunks away please let me know.

Thanks

Reactions: Chocorate

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
The only good Voxel mod is the menu screen one. I like the music and smooth look. And now they decide to give us Voxel Map which makes me cry for Rei's Minimap :c

Xeonen

Jul 29, 2019
You can remove "liteloader" from jar mods and other mods from mods through the launcher; if you are a big server owner you might apply for a private pack without voxel mods in them. I haven't checked configurations though there might be a server side configuration to disable certain properties of voxel mods.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
You can remove "liteloader" from jar mods and other mods from mods through the launcher; if you are a big server owner you might apply for a private pack without voxel mods in them. I haven't checked configurations though there might be a server side configuration to disable certain properties of voxel mods.
liteloader cannot be removed from the server via the launcher. That is client side.

TheMap

Jul 29, 2019
Ive tried using forge for the server jar on a FTB server before for this very reason. I did not work.