Why no new launcher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
There are varying degrees of stupidity ranging from ignoramus to emoticon users and arrogant moderators. As a member of the team, you should learn to just let certain comments go, otherwise you get smart asses like me doing things like this to your forum, making your jobs harder, so cut it out.

Then you will get a global moderator telling you to stop being a smart ass and stop being disrespectful towards staff. :)

Behave both you and Jinbobo.

Keleko

Jul 29, 2019
As a final note, FTB has largely been built on the backs of help from the many volunteers. This remains and if anyone feels they have the skills needed to join the team and help (right now specifically on the Launcher development and website development) please feel free to contact me via a pm on the forums. Whilst I always appreciate offers from people, right now unfortunately we do not have room to take on people who are still learning how to code etc. We need people who are already experienced and ready to join the team.

I saw your cry for help and would like to offer my services if you are still needing volunteers, I'm a developer for a small firm that does displays and systems for machinery as well as cloud based apps. My programming proficiency is in Javascript, C#, C++, Some Java Android Development , PHP, and the gui side of web HTML/CSS. Please Let me know via email if you are interested in using my skills and would like to further interview me on my abilities to help with the project. cheers, Keleko

Last edited:

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
There are varying degrees of stupidity ranging from ignoramus to emoticon users and arrogant moderators. As a member of the team, you should learn to just let certain comments go, otherwise you get smart asses like me doing things like this to your forum, making your jobs harder, so cut it out.

One thing you, as a forum user, should temper your comments with is that, as a forum user, you are much easier to turn off.

Reactions: Jinbobo

applesauce10189

Jul 29, 2019
FTB is and always will be amazing, I don't care how long I need to wait because the longer I wait the more I know you guys are taking the time to get it done right so people like me can play without bugs and such, as painful the wait may be I thank you for not rushing it, and hopefully I speak for the community when I say this, I appreciate all the work and time you and the rest of the FTB team are putting into this, keep up the good work.

snakewave01

Jul 29, 2019
my FTB is not loading only the console is and this is what comes up

The FTB Launcher has found the following Java versions installed:
From Console: Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0"
From Console: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3
From Console: at net.ftb.util.winreg.JavaInfo.<init>(JavaInfo.java:61)
From Console: at net.ftb.util.winreg.JavaFinder.findJavas(JavaFinder.java:95)
From Console: at net.ftb.util.winreg.JavaFinder.parseWinJavaVersion(JavaFinder.java:131)
From Console: at net.ftb.gui.panes.OptionsPane.<init>(OptionsPane.java:128)
From Console: at net.ftb.gui.LaunchFrame.<init>(LaunchFrame.java:504)
From Console: at net.ftb.gui.LaunchFrame$1.run(LaunchFrame.java:274)
From Console: at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
From Console: at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
From Console: at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

any help you can give me to fix the problem

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
At this port people that ask for support in this section are beyond help.
Probably good that I'm not a Mod, since I would probably at this point just write a warning in the first thread that anyone that post support stuff here would get a 1-2 day ban :p Muhahaha!

Nah its probably going to continue. Expecting that people actually do something to help them self(this case just read simple instructions) is an utopian dream :p

Status
Not open for further replies.