Why Minecraft Is Bad For Kids

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
uploadfromtaptalk1380633462858.jpg

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I could write propper post about how I felt when I saw the picture. But it is basically just this.

lol

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
he clearly forgot to mention the whole process
step 1. start a new world
step 2. start hitting a tree and chop it down with your hand
step 3. after you've more then 3 logs, craft 1 log into 4 planks
step 4. craft those 4 planks into a crafting table and place it down
step 5. open the crafting table, and turn another 2 logs into planks
step 6. with those 8 new planks, use 6 of them to craft a door
step 7. ???
step 8. profit!

herbycanopy

Jul 29, 2019
I would have given credit to the kid for thinking outside the "cube" and due to the fact that the question does not state that it needed to be a physical door you had to make.

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was gonna be that bullshit about the kid that brought a gun and a knife to school and the retarded father said it's because he plays minecraft where you use guns and knives to defend against zombies

herbycanopy

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was gonna be that bullshit about the kid that brought a gun and a knife to school and the retarded father said it's because he plays minecraft where you use guns and knives to defend against zombies
Yeah I am sure that it was because the kid plays minecraft and not the fact that the mans a piss poor father...

EDIT: BTW love the name man.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019

people like that... why are they even allowed to have kids? how in effs name would a good father let their kids be able to get a knife and gun at their own friggin house.
it's the same with those people who leave loaded guns in their house when they have kids in the house? why in friggin hell would you leave a gun that's loaded in a spot where kids can find them!!

Reactions: PeggleFrank

Loufmier

Jul 29, 2019
people like that... why are they even allowed to have kids? how in effs name would a good father let their kids be able to get a knife and gun at their own friggin house.
it's the same with those people who leave loaded guns in their house when they have kids in the house? why in friggin hell would you leave a gun that's loaded in a spot where kids can find them!!
while i understand your concern about gun, but knife?

Reactions: SatanicSanta

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
It wasn't a kitchen knife Loufmier.. it was a hunting knife iirc. My view on guns is that law enforcement and the military should have them (that's why they're called the ARMED FORCES... why call them that if EVERYONE is armed... might as well just call them the forces..) but civilians should not, without rigourous background checks and legal red tape and stringent limitations be allowed to own any form of firearm. Handguns would be 100% banned as would any automatic or semi automatic weapon. The ONLY gun I believe any civilian might need is a shotgun if you're a farmer. America in particular has pathetically stupid gun laws.. this "SECOND AMENDMENT MO'FUGGAH!!!" bullcrap is retarded. And 11,000 gun murders per year sorta speaks for itself.