Why do people quarry in the Deep Dark?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KaoticSoulz

Jul 29, 2019
This thread has gotten really off-topic. o_O

Anyways, thanks all for the responses. Off to move my quarry to the deep dark after I make more steam engines.

TheCupcakeisaLie

Jul 29, 2019
It's either disabling Hellfish or Peaceful mode, which is better for ores?

Edit: Jaded! You disabled the Deep Dark! I liked the Deep Dark!

if the deep dark was left on, there would be an ender dragon flying around, and 1\50 blocks would spawn an internal mobs wither with life steal thorns regen disarm webbing fireballing blinding.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
if the deep dark was left on, there would be an ender dragon flying around, and 1\50 blocks would spawn an internal mobs wither with life steal thorns regen disarm webbing fireballing blinding.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk
The dragon is a bothersome issue, but easy enough to solve. Kill it, problem solved!
All those withers? Depending on how you mine it all, that may not even be a issue. If it's only 1/50, I know of a TiC setup that could solve that easily. That is, 1 hit and I've killed the new wither. And if you use silk touch, well, no issues at all.
That said, these are both silly suggestions. It'd be much more reasonable to suggest that any mob that spawns in the deep dark is a epic tier infernal mob. Is that doable @Jadedcat and/or @Eyamaz my dear friends?

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
You are breaking it
Breaking the balance
No HELLFISH?!
That... That would be so dissappointing

Do you even read who post? I didnt disable hellfish nor enable deep dark, that was just to make the other guy happy --'

And you should def stop bitching on how people play their game.

Anyway this question is solved and been off topic for a while, time to close it ;)

Hito_

Jul 29, 2019
Do you even read who post? I didnt disable hellfish nor enable deep dark, that was just to make the other guy happy --'

And you should def stop bitching on how people play their game.

Anyway this question is solved and been off topic for a while, time to close it ;)
I think if you are going to add mods that make it easier or disable stuff that makes it hard then what is the point of playing Agrarian Skies in the first place? Might as well just make your own mod pack and distribute it under the title Pansy Skies: I Can't Handle A Challenge

(this post has been sanctioned by the Hairy Chested Bearded Manly Man Society)

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I think if you are going to add mods that make it easier or disable stuff that makes it hard then what is the point of playing Agrarian Skies in the first place? Might as well just make your own mod pack and distribute it under the title Pansy Skies: I Can't Handle A Challenge

(this post has been sanctioned by the Hairy Chested Bearded Manly Man Society)
Just a wee bit politically incorrect.

Hito_

Jul 29, 2019
No but seriously, we're all about respect on these forums. Posts like that are a great way to bring down the almighty moderators.
I've got nothing. . .I couldn't think of a witty or snarky response without hurting more feels.