Who would win in a fight?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Eloraam, just 'cause her mod used to be pure gold in the old days.

Dexter, from the 'Dexter' series vs. Sherlock Holmes from the 'Sherlock' series.

Edit: Ninja'd, answering above's, precision.
Ooh wait you meant this Dexter:
tesavu3e.jpg
Not this one:
bady5evy.jpg
*facepalm*

Sent from my Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kill-Joy

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
4e2u9uhy.jpg
Also air would win.

Direwolf20 vs Jadedcat

Easy. JadedCat. Direwolf20 isn't related to Satan as we all know by know, unlike the Jaded One.

Trolls VS Moderators? As a reminder, trolls have the advantage of 7 proxies and recommending people delete system32 to make your computer run faster, as well as getting hackers who have seized OP commands on a server, IRC or Minecraft, to ban IP 127.0.0.1 as well as countless other tricks. Such as the recently added DartCraft command /withalltricksupmyhatIbetyouneverexpectedscat or whatever it fully is.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
Easy. JadedCat. Direwolf20 isn't related to Satan as we all know by know, unlike the Jaded One.

Trolls VS Moderators? As a reminder, trolls have the advantage of 7 proxies and recommending people delete system32 to make your computer run faster, as well as getting hackers who have seized OP commands on a server, IRC or Minecraft, to ban IP 127.0.0.1 as well as countless other tricks. Such as the recently added DartCraft command /withalltricksupmyhatIbetyouneverexpectedscat or whatever it fully is.
Trolls, because that deleting system32 so totally speeds up your computer, it just sacrifices all processes to do so.

Old-School Pokémon(Red/Blue/Yellow) vs. New-Age Pokémon (X/Y/AlphaSapphire/OmegaRuby)

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Trolls, because that deleting system32 so totally speeds up your computer, it just sacrifices all processes to do so.

Old-School Pokémon(Red/Blue/Yellow) vs. New-Age Pokémon (X/Y/AlphaSapphire/OmegaRuby)
No matter how much people say otherwise, New-Age is better. Sure, they are uncreative and lack a actual art style, and far too often repeat the same concept a few times and just rehash it countless times. Just like Old School. But they have countless new, cool improvements. Unlike Old School.

GregTech VS DartCraft.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
No matter how much people say otherwise, New-Age is better. Sure, they are uncreative and lack a actual art style, and far too often repeat the same concept a few times and just rehash it countless times. Just like Old School. But they have countless new, cool improvements. Unlike Old School.

GregTech VS DartCraft.
Dartcraft. Liquid Force heals you :D

Flappy Bird vs Angry Birds

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Vegans

*Scott Pilgrim*

History vs Science

Tough Sell. May have to go with History, because how else can we learn from it? But in the end, Science wins, because History can only teach us what we did that worked, and what didn't. It has no business telling us what might work and what might not, aka the formation of true science. Quite a strange civilization might crop up that has no history because they simply can not remember it, nor can anyone. What could one learn from such a people who, so dedicated to science and improving their world, that they forget how things were before they improved it...
Coke VS Pepsi. That would be too easy. Dr Pepper VS Sweet Tea with Peach Juice added. I know what I'd pick.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Tough Sell. May have to go with History, because how else can we learn from it? But in the end, Science wins, because History can only teach us what we did that worked, and what didn't. It has no business telling us what might work and what might not, aka the formation of true science. Quite a strange civilization might crop up that has no history because they simply can not remember it, nor can anyone. What could one learn from such a people who, so dedicated to science and improving their world, that they forget how things were before they improved it...
Coke VS Pepsi. That would be too easy. Dr Pepper VS Sweet Tea with Peach Juice added. I know what I'd pick.
Coke! Like, cocaine :p
No, coca-cola would win. And then Dr. Pepper

Jimmy john's vs Subway

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Coke! Like, cocaine :p
No, coca-cola would win. And then Dr. Pepper

Jimmy john's vs Subway

There is a special place in hell for you, sir. Sweet Tea with a bit of Peach Juice is better then even Dr Pepper.

And since I have seriously never heard of "Jimmy john's" and can only assume they make Sub's like Subway does... Mr. Sub wins.

Fettuccine Alfredo with Bacon Carbonara VS Spaghetti Bolognese

C

chbachman

I would say nightwing, but just to spite RealSketch, red robin. :p

Unstoppable force versus immovable object.

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?

ThomazM

Phoenix Team Founder
Jun 11, 2013
The Immortal's Cemetery
Well kinda, this theory recently became more widely known because of it's reference in The Dark Knight.

I want you to kick @Qazplm601 up the ass for moving the Galacticraft stuff from the base and essentially hiding it, so you'd win.

The Bride of Frankenstein('s Monster) or Mrs Claus?

The Bride of Frankenstein('s Monster), obviously.

Beyonder (From Earth 616) vs Living Tribunal.

This one is for the hardcore Marvel fans.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't read those Marvel ones. I stick to Avengers and X-Men.
Living Tribunal because it sounds cooler.
@SatanicSanta vs. @Padfoote (Because I want to annoy them, and I need an excuse to ping them)