[Whitelist] CES - Mindcrack FTB [1.4.6]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Diurdi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Diurdi
Why Would you like to join the server?:
The server looks to reasonably active and my ping to the server is very low which is rare. All in all I'm simply looking for a decent new FTB server where I can enjoy wasting any extra time I have, and this server appears to fill those criteria.
do you have experience with the mods?:
I'm a tekkit veteran, FTB is quite new to me but the fundamentals are similar. Not a problem.
do you have any bans on record?:
Never been banned, I inted to keep it that way.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:
I enjoy building complex supply chains within buildings that draw inspiration from the real world. A mix of competency in minecraft engineering and minecraft art. I guess I'd give myself and 8 on a 1-10 scale.
timezone/country you live in:
GMT +2 (Eastern Europe Time), Finland.

SmuCraft

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: xLazR
Why Would you like to join the server?: To meet new people and make new friends
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Nope
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 6/10
timezone/country you live in: UK GMT

Lich_King

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: sir_creeper117
Why Would you like to join the server?: I would like to join because i think it would be fun and my friend plays it
do you have experience with the mods?: i have a lot of experience with IC2 BC and forestry aswell as okay at RP2
do you have any bans on record?: Only when me and my friends ban each other for fun apart from that 1 because a person did somthing when he got asked he said it was me and i got banned
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: out of 10 1=worst 10=best i think i am a 8
timezone/country you live in:England

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
sorry to everyone that has applied, i cannot let anymore members on due to people griefing on the server (huge explosions, stealing etc)

also 'SexualPanda' was discovered to be stealing from everyone on the server. piece of advice to anyone who sees him apply for places on other servers.

Reactions: Darkizz 89

michaelsworld55

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:michaelsworld55
Why Would you like to join the server?: im really great with these mods and i really want to join a whitelist server and it looks really cool looking at the other entries
do you have experience with the mods?: yes alot
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) 0 times
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:5
timezone/country you live in: i live in the us est time.

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: motokazieracer
Why Would you like to join the server?: i would like to join because i want to learn the modpack with others
do you have experience with the mods?: yea, i've been playing the mods for about 2 months, but i dont understand all of them
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) on vinilla, yea, me and an OP and the Owner didnt get alone, Tekkit, no, FTB, no
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: i get inspiration from others, so.. probally about a 7
timezone/country you live in: Central TimeZone, Country, USA[DOUBLEPOST=1361158345][/DOUBLEPOST]Age: 13
Why Would you like to join the server?: i would like to join because i want to learn the modpack with others
do you have experience with the mods?: yea, i've been playing the mods for about 2 months, but i dont understand all of them
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) on vinilla, yea, me and an OP and the Owner didnt get alone, Tekkit, no, FTB, no
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: i get inspiration from others, so.. probally about a 7
timezone/country you live in: Central TimeZone, Country, USA[DOUBLEPOST=1361158381][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry, for somereason it keeps posting 2 ^

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
timezone/country you live in: Central TimeZone, Country, USA[DOUBLEPOST=1361158345][/DOUBLEPOST]Age: 13
timezone/country you live in: Central TimeZone, Country, USA[DOUBLEPOST=1361158381][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry, for somereason it keeps posting 2 ^

sorry, at the time of you posting your request the whitelist was closed.

I will now be accepting members again. reviewing requests after this post (so i know they are current)

Why Would you like to join the server?:
do you have experience with the mods?:
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly)
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:
timezone/country you live in:
how often will you play?: (hours daily/weekly)

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: motokazieracer
Why Would you like to join the server?: Im tired of being griefed on public servers, and i want to play with people and learn more about the mod pack with them!
do you have experience with the mods?: I've been playing FTB for about 2 months, im only doing like 2 mods, but i want to learn more :D
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) yes, me and an OP and Owner didnt get along to well D:
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I think on a scale of 1-10, im prob a 7.5, i love to build, and love to come up with new things
timezone/country you live in: I live in Central Time Zone in the USA
how often will you play?: (hours daily/weekly) on school nights, 6.5 hrs, somewhere around there, and on weekends, 10 - 16 hrs...im not lying either

hemoo2003

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: hemoo2003
Why Would you like to join the server?:i nwant a good mindcrack server to play on
do you have experience with the mods?:yes ive been playing ftb alot
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) no i dont think so
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 5 or 4 out of 10
timezone/country you live in:central USA
how often will you play?: (hours daily/weekly) few hours a week mabye more

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey connor its jksams sorry i have been busy but i got my new account so can you allow WillB1fy on the server and tell pims and travis ill be on this weekend

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
NOTICE TO ALL SERVER OWNERS

a player under the name of 'vMacaulayyyx'
was found cheating on our server. He he played for only a few hours.. and managed to gather over 100 ultimate solar panels..
he must have used some sort of duplication glitch, since.. no one on the server is that advanced yet.

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
sorry, ive closed the whitelist for a while.. if you add me on steam i can tell you when its next open

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
will you re add me connor plese cuz it says i am not white listed
thanks bo-buddy[DOUBLEPOST=1367117252][/DOUBLEPOST]will you re add me connor plese cuz it says i am not white listed
thanks bo-buddy