[Whitelist] CES - Mindcrack FTB [1.4.6]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

jakem17

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1356745849][/DOUBLEPOST]
i will have to check around still to see if i can trust you before i make a decision.
Well, even if i'm not allowed on the server, i can at least find out whats causing some people to think I'm a complete madman greifer.

Edit:Also PM me if you find anything, I'm still confused about this.

Bl00dsoul

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Bl00dsoul
Why Would you like to join the server?: Coz single player is no fun
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes (most of them) I've been playing non stop for about 3 weeks now, quickly learning everything there is to know.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) No
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 6 , i like doing original builds, but im not much of an interior designer :p
timezone/country you live in: GMT+1

Matzuku

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: fede89139
Why Would you like to join the server?: I have been looking for a friendly and fun comunity, kinda small to join a modded server since my friends dont play mindcrack
do you have experience with the mods?: I have been playing FTB since it was out, before that I played Technick and I have been playing moded minecraft since the 1.2 update, I have experienc with all the mods except train craft (not refering to railcraft) and gregtech but I'm learning, my favorite mod is thaumcraft btw

do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) Iseriously have no bans since I never found any modded server that was worth it
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I'm not vry good at vanilla building, but I'm very good at mixing mods tougether, I would rate me as a 7 more or less, I'm no Direwolf20
timezone/country you live in: I'm in GMT -3 (argentina)

mjh410

Jul 29, 2019

In-game Name: mjh410
Why Would you like to join the server?: I am looking for a new FTB server to play and learn with other people.
do you have experience with the mods?: Yes I have played Technic and Tekkit quite a lot, and FTB for about 2 months now. I have gotten good with IC2, Redpower 2, and Buildcraft. I am looking forward to learning more about the mods not in the Technic pack and some of the updates in all the mods.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) No I have never been banned, I actually have only played on private servers with a handful of friends.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: On a scale from 1 - 10 with 10 being the best ever, I'd say I'm probably a 4-5. I'm not the greatest when it comes to creativity, but if I have an idea or plan from someone else, a Youtube video for example, or a partners idea I can adapt and assist where needed. I am more of a technical and mechanical person. I am better with the technological mods in the pack.
timezone/country you live in: I live in the U.S.A. in the Mountain Time zone.

snipkilla5510

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name:19david2
Why Would you like to join the server?:to play on a server with my friends and have fun wit other people
do you have experience with the mods?:buildcraft and industrial craft and some others
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) none
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:not that creative i just like to mess with mods
timezone/country you live in: PST canada

ConnorEfc

Jul 29, 2019
havent really looked at applications from people since i posted the first whitelist comment, need to give the first lot of users a chance to get on first

Valorous

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Valorous
Why Would you like to join the server?: This application is one of many Mindcrack server applications. Trying to test out connections of each server. before solidifying my stay in a server.
do you have experience with the mods?: IC2 and BC2 mostly. Looking into forestry and Thuamcraft.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) No.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 1 out of 10, maybe a 6?
timezone/country you live in: Michigan, Eastern Time Zone.

paradoxreality

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: paradoxreality
Why Would you like to join the server?: I am new to the entire FTB modpack and I just want to have a bit of fun and help out on servers while learning :)
do you have experience with the mods?: I am a beginner, but I know about the basics and am advancing
do you have any bans on record?: No ban records up to date
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I think that when I have a good idea or inspiration, I work towards it and like to try out new things
timezone/country you live in: GMT +4
Thanks for your time and hope to see you soon :)

thonfisk

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: thonfisk
Why Would you like to join the server?: Because i want to enjoy the Feed the Beast pack with other players instead of just playing SSP. Further i would like to join a Server based on the Mindcrack Pack 'cause it features RedPower.
do you have experience with the mods?: I'm playing MC with the FTB Mods since a month or so. Yet i'm obv. not a professional but i allready figured a lot of things out.
do you have any bans on record?: No.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 7/10
timezone/country you live in: GMT +1 / Germany

weels1566

Jul 29, 2019
Age: 13(Nearly 14 (however with the maturity I bring to the game some believe I am 17 and up))
In-game Name: weels1566
Why Would you like to join the server?: There are not many Mindcrack FTB servers out and I like a community environment with little lag and friendly people
do you have experience with the mods?: All of them especially gregtech check me out to I am the founder of feed-the-beast.wikia.com
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) No I do not 100% Honest
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I am at most a 4 my builds and designs directly relate to the efficiency and produce of the design.
timezone/country you live in: I live in Australia (GMT +8) (This might get interesting XD)

bizonl

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: bizonl
Why Would you like to join the server?: my friend (niels96) and i like to play together in a community server. we have been looking for a nice FTB server for a while and he found this one. so i hope i can join so i can play with you guys in the community!
do you have experience with the mods?: i know the basics of most of the mods but the more advanced stuff i still have to figure out
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) : nope!
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: im pretty good, not the best but i think i can make some decent looking houses :D
timezone/country you live in: 1 GMT +1 / Netherlands

zudzoh

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: zudzoh
Why Would you like to join the server?: I like to play with people and community and friends.
do you have experience with the mods?: I've played Tekkit and mastered it, so i do know the basics of most of the mods.
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) I've been banned for taking a melon from a member in a vanilla server.
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: I Don't really know but i make decent structures I think.
timezone/country you live in : (UTC+02:00) Eastern European Time (Finland/Estonia)

NinjaUbreon

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: NinjaUbreon
Why Would you like to join the server?: a good whitelisted place to play thi version of ftb
do you have experience with the mods?: in most of the mods in the pack can learn if needed othere mods
do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) never
how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 8 good with modern thing circular thhings and odd shapes
timezone/country you live in: USA eastern time zone

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: Wisdoms

Why Would you like to join the server?: Looking(still), to grow into a small time community/advancing server.

do you have experience with the mods?: Yes, I am a XKillerBees original Industrial Craft(Alpha/Beta) Player, along with Redpower/Tekkit/Premade packs for Vanilla Modded.

do you have any bans on record?: (answer honestly) No.

how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?: 8/10

timezone/country you live in: Central(US)

hemoo2003

Jul 29, 2019
Age:42 In-game Name:hemoo2003 Why Would you like to join the server?:because i love FTB and ive always wanted to join mindcrack do you have experience with mods?:yes I have been using mods since I bought minecraft do you have any ban on records?: (answer honestly) no never how creative a builder would you rate yourself as?:5/10 because I'm good with buildings timezone/country you live in:USA,central time zone