When will Mystcraft 0.10.1 be added to Ultimate?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
It can't be used to create a better-maintained version of FTB, since the FTB team prevents certain mods (such as Redpower 2) from ever being added to those private mod packs, as those mod authors are uncommunicative or dead, and you need "permission" to download free stuff from the internet.
I didn't realise someone had died. That's terrible!

Moleculor

Jul 29, 2019
That was actually just a bit of snarky hyperbole more than anything else. There's a particular dev who, so far as I know, hasn't been seen alive since mid-February. Even her own testers don't know what's going on, but everyone I talk to seems convinced that she's fine and she'll release an update any day now, despite a complete lack of evidence that she's still breathing.

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
When Slowpoke wants it to, and when THESE GODDANG HEROBRINES STOP ATTACKING ME!!!

Bagman817

Jul 29, 2019
I was listening to Slow's stream from a couple days ago, and they mentioned that they're unlikely to update packs prior to 1.5.1 release. So yeah, if you're having an issue with a particular mod, like Mystcraft or ExtraBees, for which there are 1.4.7 patches available, I'd plan on adding them yourself.

On the other hand, if you're not having any particular issues, what's everyone's huge hurry for a 1.5.1 pack? While I haven't been actively looking at them, I haven't seen any "oh wow, I want to have that!" features coming out from the mods.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
On the other hand, if you're not having any particular issues, what's everyone's huge hurry for a 1.5.1 pack? While I haven't been actively looking at them, I haven't seen any "oh wow, I want to have that!" features coming out from the mods.
What about features of 1.5.1 Minecraft?
But yeah, I concur about manually updating any mods with issues such as Mystcraft. It's not hard, people.

Moleculor

Jul 29, 2019
I was listening to Slow's stream from a couple days ago, and they mentioned that they're unlikely to update packs prior to 1.5.1 release.

*twitch*

Well, that's unfortunate. Thank you for having information, though. I think you might actually be the first (though that might also be recent information).

With Eloraam missing (to the point that her own testers don't know what's going on), we might be waiting a while unless the FTB team finally replaces her mod.

But yeah, I concur about manually updating any mods with issues such as Mystcraft. It's not hard, people.

Ok. Glad to hear you're volunteering to be technical support for my server community, so that I don't have to be.