When is the new 1.6.1-1.6.2 update gonna come out?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
This could get brutal.

Btw are we there yet, "no, get out & walk if ya dont like it"

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
The microwaves cause water molecules inside the food to vibrate. The vibrations heat the food.

Not totaly true. Yes water is one of the molecules microwave messes with it is not the only one. And they don't so much as vibrate but rotate the molecule turning that into heat via something called dielectric heating.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Not totaly true. Yes water is one of the molecules microwave messes with it is not the only one. And they don't so much as vibrate but rotate the molecule turning that into heat via something called dielectric heating.

Thank you. I probably shouldn't given my explanation because I was thinking to myself "is this actually right". I thought I was at least close to the truth but something just didn't seem right about my explanation. Its been too long since I have done science, At least now I have learnt something, cheers again

OzzyXD

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously?
Seriously?!
SERIOUSLY?!
IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS!
Forge just barely updated and only two mods are actually ready.
Everything else is in DEV!
You don't seem to understand the concept of WAITING.
I have a proposal:
Every time someone asks when FTB comes out, delay it by a day or a week.
That should stop them!
Muahahahahaha!
I maid this post so admins/staff in the later future could tell me when it could come out, you dont need to freak out

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
Asking for a ETA is one of the worse things you can do in a modpack community as it implies that the modders and pack devs are obligated to update. Which in all honesty they are not in any shape or from as modding minecraft is nothing more than a fun hobby to occupy their free time. Once you start creating a sense of obligation upon them said task can easily become more like a second job, degrading the sense of fun and prompting them to justify their time on said hobby. Which leads to the dark side of untold stress and lack of motivation that can lead to burn out or even worse a grumpy modder.

So in short save a modder and don't ask for a ETA ever.

:)

Fuzzlewhumper

Jul 29, 2019
waiting line.gif

The forums make me see flashbacks to great scenes in movies. :) I think we're only to the nun shaking and giving a slap, lemme know when we get to the heavy hitters.

As for when the 1.6.??? will be out ... the oracle will only say soon sadly. Meanwhile, gotta play 1.5.2 ish or 1.4.7 if ya didn't go for 1.5.2.

BanzaiBlitz

Jul 29, 2019
For a little more info, I believe DW20's SMP episode 26 or 27 has a small window into this side of things from which we can get a little more indication of how long it's going to take for 1.6 updates.

I forget which modder it was that commented but essentially it was regarding rendering. Mods that have little or no need for rendering should update without much trouble. It does sound, however, like mods that DO rely on rendering are going to have a bit of a nightmare.

I do lack knowledge of the mysticism of coding mods though, so it is not something I really grasp properly. Basically, it makes me think block shapes like MFR machines won't be too bad. Ars Magica on the other hand may wind up being the next RP2 1.4 ouch. :confused: