When is the new 1.6.1-1.6.2 update gonna come out?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

OzzyXD

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been waiting for this update (1.6) and i cant wait to play FTB with these features i hope dev's or other people could tell me :D thank you

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
I wouldnt hold my breath until the middle of august. By then we should see most mods ready to at least build ur own pack. When will slow and company hammer out the bugs for a stable ftb pack? that is like reading tea leaves... your guess is as good as mine...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been waiting for this update (1.6) and i cant wait to play FTB with these features i hope dev's or other people could tell me :D thank you

Seriously?
Seriously?!
SERIOUSLY?!
IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS!
Forge just barely updated and only two mods are actually ready.
Everything else is in DEV!
You don't seem to understand the concept of WAITING.
I have a proposal:
Every time someone asks when FTB comes out, delay it by a day or a week.
That should stop them!
Muahahahahaha!

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously?
Seriously?!
SERIOUSLY?!
IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS!
I have a proposal:
That should stop them!
Muahahahahaha!

Yes, but then the forums will be ravaged by a mob of angry people asking when it'll be released. At some point the release date will be pushed to next year, and when it actually comes Minecraft 2.6 will have come out.

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously?
Seriously?!
SERIOUSLY?!
IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS!
I have a proposal:
That should stop them!
Muahahahahaha!

Wait...

WHAT???????????????????????

2 mods alreay update???What mods?

Congratulations to the modders anyway...

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Wait...

WHAT???????????????????????

2 mods alreay update???What mods?

Congratulations to the modders anyway...

BoP.
IC2.
Chicken bones is working on microblocks for 1.6, and they seem to be almost finished.

A full list is here.

Yes, modders are wizards. They've already updated their mods from a vanilla release which came up 2 days ago.

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
Chickenbones has a good policy, his mods are released when they are ready and 1 week after the last person asked when it was going to be released.

Reactions: Lathanael

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
My microwave is so damn slow. Hey, if I put it in the oven will it cook faster? The microwave, not the food.

I'm assuming that's sarcasm?

Microwaves and ovens use different ways to heat up food. Microwaves use micro waves (so original, am I right?) to heat up the food, slightly radiating it in the process. Ovens use pure heat to heat up food.

That's all I know, anyways.

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
I'm assuming that's sarcasm?

Microwaves and ovens use different ways to heat up food. Microwaves use micro waves (so original, am I right?) to heat up the food, slightly radiating it in the process. Ovens use pure heat to heat up food.

That's all I know, anyways.

Yes, that was sarcasm.

The point of which being: no it won't be faster.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Chickenbones has a good policy, his mods are released when they are ready and 1 week after the last person asked when it was going to be released.
It's:
When it's done or a week after the last person asks, whichever comes later. Don't expect all your mods to be ready for at least a month.

But yes i will sugguest this to the rest of the team, it feels like the best solution :p

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been waiting for this update (1.5) and i cant wait to play FTB with these features i hope dev's or other people could tell me :D thank you

it's already out now
can you see what I did thar ლ(`ー´ლ).