What's your 1.6 modlist?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't in beta?

don't know, couldn't really find any information about it, just a post saying they are working on it.
also, after ragequitting my world yesterday after failed thaumcraft research I ended up installing Dartcraft, Natura and Tinker's Construct, so make the begin game a bit easier

also installed shaders and the Soartex resourcepack. really wish though that MATmos would get updated :(

MrDlor

Jul 29, 2019
Played for the last couple weeks with a selfmade 1.6.2 pack. But yesterday i thought lets see if you can get a 1.6.4 together.

And its done :)

9XvafWj.png

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
NEM is community driven. If you have a mod that is not on the list or outdated visit #NotEnoughMods on IRC (@Esper.net) and leave a message.

A good amount of mods is auto-updated through an IRC bot. And if builds are dev builds and not release ones they do not show in the "Recent changes" section.

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
NEM is community driven. If you have a mod that is not on the list or outdated visit #NotEnoughMods on IRC (@Esper.net) and leave a message.

A good amount of mods is auto-updated through an IRC bot. And if builds are dev builds and not release ones they do not show in the "Recent changes" section.
Okay, I will report any outdated thing if I find it.

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently using the following on my 1.6.4 server:

appeng-rv13-c-mc162.jar
BattleTowers_1.6.4.zip
BiblioCraft[v1.4.1].zip
binnie-mods-1.8-dev2.jar
buildcraft-A-1.6.2-4.1.0.jar
ChickenChunks 1.3.3.3.jar
CodeChickenCore 0.9.0.6.jar
ComputerCraft
ComputerCraft1.56.zip
denLib
denLib-1.6.2-3.1.25.jar
EnchantingPlus-1.16.5.zip
EnderStorage 1.4.3.4.jar
extrautils - 0.3 Prerelease 3a.zip
Factorization-0.8.04beta17.jar
flatsigns-1.6.2-universal-1.4.0.15.jar
forestry-A-2.3.0.3.jar
ic2
IC2NuclearControl-1.6.2c-ic2-experimental.zip
industrialcraft-2_2.0.253-experimental.jar
ironchest-universal-1.6.4-5.4.1.618.zip
magicbees-2.1.6.jar
MineFactoryReloaded-2.7.0RC1-9.jar
miscperipherals-3.4b2.zip
ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.8.0-15.jar
mystcraft-uni-1.6.2-0.10.6.00.zip
Natura_1.6.2_2.1.9.jar
neiaddons-1.6.2-1.9.0.r40.jar
NotEnoughItems 1.6.1.5.jar
Numina-1.6.2-0.0.1-16.jar
obsidiplates-1.6.2-universal-2.0.0.15.jar
PluginsforForestry-1.6.2-3.1.19.jar
PowerCrystalsCore-1.1.8-7.jar
ProjectBench-1.6.2-v1.8.0.jar
Railcraft_1.6.2-8.1.0.0.jar
Ruins_1.6.4.zip
StevesCarts2.0.0.a132.zip
TConstruct_1.6.4_1.4.7.jar
Thaumcraft4.0.1.zip
ThaumicTinkerer 2.0-19.jar
Translocator 1.1.0.13.jar
twilightforest-1.20.1.jar
WR-CBE 1.4.0.6.jar

Need to update a few and will try adding a few more.
Could you possibly upload configs for that? I've tried a similar server with some bugs.

Painstouch

Jul 29, 2019
12 hours and 50+ MCF thread pages later, I created my own little fun 1.6.4 pack, focusing on exploration rather than on machinery. So nothing UE related, but everything survival orientated. Off to bed!

FTB%20Unlimited%201.6.4%20v3.JPG

John Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
br
12 hours and 50+ MCF thread pages later, I created my own little fun 1.6.4 pack, focusing on exploration rather than on machinery. So nothing UE related, but everything survival orientated. Off to bed!

FTB%20Unlimited%201.6.4%20v3.JPG
oken image

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
FYI peoples, Bibliocraft 1.5 is just released. Seats, dinner plates and map frames!

yea, I already updated to it. I hope Bibliocraft keeps adding more things like this, that is useful with other mods.

I also found a download for the beta of MultiMC 5, someone posted the link on the forums here
the link is http://files.multimc.org/testbuilds/mmc-win32.zip

I also decided to remove Dartcraft.... with Dartcraft I basically wouldn't need any other mod anymore to do things, but I really want to force myself to use the other mods, thus I removed it.
I also removed Natura because I don't really see a need for some extra trees and such in this modlist...

Ripley

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft has updated to 1.6.4, extra utilities stable version 3.1 is out(deep dark included and fixes some crashes from the alpha).
Only one I'm missing for my perfect modpack is soul shards 2, hopefully releasing soon :).
Oh and IC2 getting a stable version probably :).

And natura is great if only to make the nether interesting imo.

schyman

Jul 29, 2019
I'm currently using a very "slim" modlist, chugged away nearly all tech mods to get a more low-key, simple modpack focused more on nature and magic and without any advanced technology. More focus on actual survival, so no map mod.

Railcraft
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Tinkerer
Tinker's Construct

Better Storage
Flatsigns
Project Bench

Biomes o Plenty
MatMOS
Mystcraft
Natura
Pam's Harvestcraft
Revamp (better villages)

Stackie
Gravestones
Craftguide
Balkon's Weapons
Presence Footsteps
Inventory Tweaks
Rotten Flesh to Leather

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Mystcraft has updated to 1.6.4, extra utilities stable version 3.1 is out(deep dark included and fixes some crashes from the alpha).
Only one I'm missing for my perfect modpack is soul shards 2, hopefully releasing soon :).
Oh and IC2 getting a stable version probably :).

And natura is great if only to make the nether interesting imo.

Extra Utilities isn't completely stable, try connection a liquid node above lava onto an empty barrel with transfer pipes, I crashed when I did that. also some others are still having problems.
I do hope it gets fixed soon, because EU has some really nice new things I want to play with

I'm currently using a very "slim" modlist, chugged away nearly all tech mods to get a more low-key, simple modpack focused more on nature and magic and without any advanced technology. More focus on actual survival, so no map mod.

Railcraft
Thaumcraft
Thaumic Tinkerer
Tinker's Construct

Better Storage
Flatsigns
Project Bench

Biomes o Plenty
MatMOS
Mystcraft
Natura
Pam's Harvestcraft
Revamp (better villages)

Stackie
Gravestones
Craftguide
Balkon's Weapons
Presence Footsteps
Inventory Tweaks
Rotten Flesh to Leather

aawh, you got me hyped there for a second with MATmos, but I guess you're on 1.6.2 :(

Ripley

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one finding builder's wands in every treasure chest with the latest extra utilities?
It may be just random but I already got 6 of them after ~10 chest.

Also magic forest with all those thaumcraft mobs is stressing my computer, I can hear the cpu fan going wild when I get near it.
Can't get myself to kill them. Also they are so many, they'll probably gang up on me :p.

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one finding builder's wands in every treasure chest with the latest extra utilities?
It may be just random but I already got 6 of them after ~10 chest.

Also magic forest with all those thaumcraft mobs is stressing my computer, I can hear the cpu fan going wild when I get near it.
Can't get myself to kill them. Also they are so many, they'll probably gang up on me :p.

I've found 4 of them in like 20 dungeon chests and spoils bag.

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Gt you get chrome, iridium, and tungsteel files a lot too. Magical forests seem to bog stuff down a lot. Possibly causes memory leaks too. I f I can disable them I think I will[DOUBLEPOST=1382846956][/DOUBLEPOST]
Extra Utilities isn't completely stable, try connection a liquid node above lava onto an empty barrel with transfer pipes, I crashed when I did that. also some others are still having problems.
I do hope it gets fixed soon, because EU has some really nice new things I want to play with

aawh, you got me hyped there for a second with MATmos, but I guess you're on 1.6.2 :(

Extra Utilities just updated, and IC2 is pretty stable. We run the experimental one no prob