(Need BrainCore)
  • Added Harvestcraft integration for Witcheryplants / saplings

• Added recipes to turn harvestcraft fruits into biofuel
  • Added recipes to turn Witchery seeds into biofuel
  • Added config options to tweak the amount of biofuel produces
  • Added config options to disable certain modules

bdew

Jul 29, 2019

What's up with people posting old updates of my mods? Do i have a messed up link somewhere? :p

The actual update is:

BdLib 1.5.0
  • Configuration system reworked – see BACON documentation for details
  • Added renderer for covers (to allow partially showing the underlying texture)
  • Improved handling of missing icons of fluids and in Texture class
  • /dumpregistry will now show actual items registered in OD
  • Added Czech localization (Thanks nalimleinad)
Gendustry 1.4.0
  • Updated configuration system – see documentation for details
  • Added option to disable bee particles
  • Fixed various crashes and glitches with different modules disabled in Forestry
  • Fixed crash if no bees or branches are defined
  • Fixed Industrial Grafter not producing saplings
  • Fixed RF power being accepted when it’s disabled
  • Updated Korean localization (Thanks puyo061)
Pressure Pipes 1.0.0
  • New block: Fluid Drain
  • Fixed derpy sidedness in High Pressure Input and High Pressure Pump
  • Fixed various crashes and glitches with fluids that have no texture
  • Changed Tank Pressure Inlet and Outlet recipe so they aren’t a reflection of each other
  • Updated Korean and Chinese localization (Thanks ViKaleidoscope, puyo061 and alvin137)
Advanced Generators 0.9.3 (Beta)
  • Updated Korean localization (Thanks puyo061)
  • Added German localization (Thanks Reyls)
NEI Addons 1.12.3
  • Fixed crashes if any of the Forestry modules are disabled
  • Built against newer versions of everything

xyzzy75

Jul 29, 2019
What's up with people posting old updates of my mods? Do i have a messed up link somewhere? :p

I actually think you do. Half the time I update gendustry and bdlib Forge moans at me about bdlib being outdated, and I have to go to the gendustry page to get the latest bdlib. But I always forget that this happens, so I can't actually remember where I get my first bdlib that's not the latest from... Google Search maybe? Anyway, I remembered this time (for once) and didn't have Forge whining. Thanks for the update! I lurve gendustry.

Reactions: 1SDAN

pancakemaster24

Jul 29, 2019
BuildCraft 6.1.3 is out! Fixes a lot of bugs (including a dupe bug), adds some new APIs for modders and has some tweaks in behaviour.

The main reason this version is called "beta" is because I did not finish adding all the features I want in 6.1 to it, but I believe it is stable enough to be played on. Have fun!
Does this build add the new refinery system

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and today it's @CrazyPants with Ender IO
CrazyPants said:
Ender IO 2.1.6.250
Changes
  • #1147 Increased Dimensional Transceiver energy buffer from 100k to 500k
Bugs
  • Using travel upgrade on tools not draining power
  • #1128 Ender IO crashes when using travel staff in SMP
  • #1139 Attractor not working with existing entities.
  • #1142 Dimension Transceiver crash, NullPointerException
  • #1143 Soul binder has incorrect lighting in come situations
  • #1023 Displayed power not rendering the non-breaking space separator correctly (French locale)
  • #1136 Crafter energy cost on GUI tool tip wrong.
  • #1144 Wireless charger not keeping its charge when the game / chunk is unloaded
  • #1058 Can't extract buckets from stirling gen (tterrag)

Wasliebob

Jul 29, 2019
Released Blood Utils v1.4:
Added Elemental Swords.
Added The Advanced Divination Sigil also has the features of the Ritual Sigil.
Added a way to add custom elemental swords abilities though the API.
The Advanced Divination Sigil now requires a Ritual Sigil.
Updated to latest BloodMagic.
Some Blood Tome Changes.
Some API changes.

PS: Also got the dev tag \o/, and acces to my account again (luckily)

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019

Claycorp

Jul 29, 2019
It's always sad to see another modder go, this time is no exception. Hopefully Pokefenn will still come around every now and then for a meet and greet...

A moment of silence please for a devoted Mindcrafter. Pokefenn, may your life IRL be happy.

I think something that is quite overlooked is the fact how many devs of any sort are treated in the minecraft community. People tend to push it under the rug and ignore it sadly. Though it seems to be a double edge sword... A conversation for another day and place.

Instead lets talk backend! (and future plans for things AKA DoubleDoorDevelopment)
D3Backend:

Its been a few days since any updates from me still no stable release of it as some features are still being tested and likely to be broken. REPORT THEM! Thanks :3
Changelog:
  • Small fixes that aren't important to list.
  • Default disk space for new users was set to -1 and can be changed in the config
  • Added Access logging
  • Added SSL support
  • Bunch of global commands added for whoever has access to the backend console
  • Fixed a port binding issue
  • Fixed a major derp with the SSL update
  • Login error fixed
  • Added version checking system
  • A bunch of development stuff that doesn't affect end users

Pay2Spawn:
Changelog:
  • HTML generator got some checks added for old rewards in the JSON
  • Attempted to remove the requirement of having Pay2Spawn on a client when connected to a Pay2Spawn server (Hasn't been tested)
  • Removed reward "Delete world" from the auto-generated default JSON after a small mistake... (oops...Sorry G33z3r_HD)
  • Added a UUID grabber for UUID sensitive things ($uuid and $streameruuid)
  • Changed how Item rewards spawn in items to allow for more than 64 per reward
  • The wiki has tons of new information added to it

DoubleDoorDevelopment:
We have recently talked about how our cycle will run for development. Everything before was done on a "I feel like doing...." basis and we have moved from that to a newer system as we started gaining more and more things to take care of.
Now we will focus on one "large" project with any major bug fixes for all the other projects. The "large" project will consist of any new content not currently released.(This does not include feature requests)
After the project is finished to a point we will switch into a upgrade mode where all mods will get features that might be sitting around. (We still will do feature requests here and there all dependent on size/difficulty)
No more starting one project and half finishing it then starting another to work on at the same time. Hopefully this will help us get more out to you and keep supporting our existing content without it being abandon for large amounts of time.

Also, I will be (along with dries007) trying to keep as much information as we can on each mod. Wiki's, Changelogs, Curseforge, ETC

I hope everyone continues to enjoy all of our stuffs! We love doing this! <3

As always you can find us on Github, Curseforge and our site DoubleDoorDev.net (At the time of writing the site was down. Should be fixed tomorrow! Sorry :c)

Zenthon_127

Jul 29, 2019
I think something that is quite overlooked is the fact how many devs of any sort are treated in the minecraft community. People tend to push it under the rug and ignore it sadly. Though it seems to be a double edge sword... A conversation for another day and place.
We need a thread for this. Like, a serious discussion thread.

Claycorp

Jul 29, 2019
We need a thread for this. Like, a serious discussion thread.
Yeah but the problem is people will turn it into a flame war of whose greater than who. The best thing to do is passively support developers and make your money talk if you donate.
Outright shaming never gets anything done. Plus like the quote says "Its a double edge sword" Developers cause just as many issues and do users... A good example of this is modpack developers. Out of everything i would say they get treated the worst as they must abide by the developers rules along with the people who play packs PLUS people who run servers. Much respect to anyone that creates packs.

I personally have dealt with all of it over the years and thats why we put the community first when we make anything. (I am not trying to promote us(DoubleDoorDev) as the greatest thing ever. I am merely stating my history with minecraft and how I apply it to what we do.)

If you wish to further this discussion feel free to PM me as this really isn't the place for it.
EDIT: Feel free to use my contacts in my signature also if you rather.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zenthon_127

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
@CrazyPants made a tweet about EnderIO

I kind of wish EnderIO would add a more simple way of getting ender pearls though...
I know you can kill endermen for their balls or hope of getting an lily from Extra Utilities, but it'd be nice if EnderIO also had a good and reliable way of getting ender pearls
With just EnderIO, you can use a powered spawner and killer joe, not incredibly simple or early game, but it's there.
Other than using a mob farm of some type though, yeah enderIO's pearl requirements seem to be high enough that a new way to get pearls would be reeeal nice. All those vibrant alloys...

Last edited:
Reactions: VapourDrive

McJty

Over-Achiever
Mod Developer
May 13, 2014
twitter.com
With just EnderIO, you can use a powered spawner and killer joe, not incredibly simple or early game, but it's there.
Other than using a mob far of some type though, yeah enderIO's pearl requirements seem to be high enough that a new way to get pearls would be reeeal nice.

Getting pearls is not exactly hard with all these mods. Think Magical Crops, Bees, EE, MineChem, MFR Auto-spawner with captured enderman, ...
I don't think we need more ways to generate them really :)

Reactions: NJM1564

glepet1962

Nov 15, 2012
Getting pearls is not exactly hard with all these mods. Think Magical Crops, Bees, EE, MineChem, MFR Auto-spawner with captured enderman, ...

I agree. I don't think ender pearls should ever be an early easy item to get. Hunting enderman has become a regular, and fun, part of my minecrafting experience. I love EnderIO mod and I feel like I accomplish something when I have progressed in that mod. I love magical crops too, and enjoy the progression towards making ender seeds. To have ender pearls start out as something easy to obtain would lessen the fun for me. :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I think its fair to ask whether a specific mod should perform a specific function (enderIO producing ender pearls) rather than pointing them to completely other mods with additional unrelated functionality.

This seems like a reasonable solution.[DOUBLEPOST=1414157729][/DOUBLEPOST]
I agree. I don't think ender pearls should ever be an early easy item to get. Hunting enderman has become a regular, and fun, part of my minecrafting experience. I love EnderIO mod and I feel like I accomplish something when I have progressed in that mod. I love magical crops too, and enjoy the progression towards making ender seeds. To have ender pearls start out as something easy to obtain would lessen the fun for me. :)
True enough, but worth noting that he never asked for an easy way, just an easier way (which is functionally identical to 'less insanely difficult to some degree')

VapourDrive

Jul 29, 2019
At least we can rest assured that if some way was added to EnderIO to get ender pearls in an easier fashion it would be completely configurable.

Reactions: Arkandos