What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Me and my 2k likes are quite happy either way.
Thanks by the way~.
Maybe I should try a GIF...
bearodactyl-7825.gif[IMG]

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
GregoriousT with a new Gregtech update:

V5.03a:
  • Added improved NEI Support. Now everything is generic and fully automatic as long as it uses the GT Recipe System.
  • Added the possibility of having Fluid In- and Outputs into the GT_Recipe Class.
  • Overhauled the GT_Recipe Class massively (that is the reason for the Version Number Jump).

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Bluebell, lilac, ...
No clover yet?
Having a 4 leaf clover on you after enhancing/enchanting or what ever should add a level of looting and/or fortune to you. Or allow mobs and ores to have special additional drops. That would be a fun mechanic.
Ore flowers and mob flowers. You could process the flowers as ores mob materials or as decorative items.
The mob flowers could be placed next to a charging flowers that would cause it to spawn mobs.

Reactions: Fixided

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, starting with @Reika with more updates for DragonAPI, ElectriCraft, GeoStrata, ReactorCraft and RotaryCraft
Reika said:
V25f:
DragonAPI: Lua Methods now display return type
DragonAPI: Added ChromatiCraft entry
ElectriCraft: Hid wire blocks (not placer items) from NEI
GeoStrata: Fixed infinite-shard seed-uncrafting exploit
GeoStrata: Nerfed crystal plant shard drops
GeoStrata: Made decorative bricks cheaper
ReactorCraft: Greatly buffed coolant cells
RotaryCraft: Fixed belt redirection infinite-power exploit
RotaryCraft: Fuel Enhancer now needs 16x as much speed
RotaryCraft: Fixed railgun ammunition recipes
RotaryCraft: Fixed centrifuge item automation
RotaryCraft: Changed water aggregator mechanics, now runs faster with more speed and produces more water per cycle with more torque
RotaryCraft: Increased water aggregator tank capacity to 64000 mB to facilitate late-game extreme-output
RotaryCraft: Bright lamp no longer unwinds spring when shut off with redstone

and @RWTema showing off some new sounds for Extra Utilities
RWTema said:
I made another youtube video, (still working out some kinks), this time on adding sounds to Extra Utilities.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I think fixided is saying he doesnt want people to like his post.

However, I do agree, this thread derails very quickly. I don't want a repeat of what happened to our old general chat thread from several months back :(

How can you derail a general chat thread? Do not pictures express a thousand words.

Reactions: PierceSG and 1SDAN