What's new in modded minecraft today?

MoosyDoosy

Jul 29, 2019
The recharging stations will be fine. The bigger nodes will take the vis, and add it to themselves. You're basically augmenting the node each time you add another, doing basically the same thing, except in a way which is much more compact and efficient.
But what I'm wondering is if the big nodes will completely take all the vis from the smaller nodes. I'm going on a limb and guessing that the big node will go ahead and try and take all the vis from a small node before starting on any other. Will it take all the vis and have the possibility of destroying an aspect in a node or leave 1 vis?

PurpleMentat

Jul 29, 2019
I'm looking forward to playing with the new Thaumcraft toys. Definitely 1.7 for my next pack! I think the big nodes eating smaller ones will lead to less tile entities with the same effect in a recharging room. That is great news!

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
guys, Guys, GUYS!! hey, we've reached 100k views :eek:

PaQA1ow.png

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
But what I'm wondering is if the big nodes will completely take all the vis from the smaller nodes. I'm going on a limb and guessing that the big node will go ahead and try and take all the vis from a small node before starting on any other. Will it take all the vis and have the possibility of destroying an aspect in a node or leave 1 vis?
I don't think it will destroy the aspect unless it's increasing it's vis cap or something. I am only worried about the rate that the node regenerates. If it gets doesn't get sped up with bigger nodes it is going to take eternity to charge large wands.

Reactions: Padfoote

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I thought TiC was done, this really excites me though.
mDiyo considers it done. As in it is as complete as he originally designed it to be. But mods are never really done. There development sometimes sleeps for a bit.
As it stands there are others still working on it. If you want a new feature you should go pester them. Single suggestions are good. Better idea would be a new path of development. Many want armor right. If anyone or any ones can work the whole thing out. Levels, addons, and everything go for it. That would be much more interesting I think.
Personally I can't think of much that other mods like Dartcraft haven't already done.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone thinks that right until something like Witchery or Blood Magic happens.
I was specifically referring to dartcraft's armor. There is a resion so many people think it's OP, despite not being much more durable than iron.
Speed boost (both mining and travaling), jump boost, stepping over one high blocks, a good flight mechanic, being rechargeable, and having a good combat option. There isn't much room for improvement that won't give the peanut gallery fits.