What's new in modded minecraft today?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dmillerw

Jul 29, 2019
Friend of mine is focusing on re-texturing Buildcraft, specifically the new refinery.

BkqJ5bYCAAArhoZ.png:large

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Friend of mine is focusing on re-texturing Buildcraft, specifically the new refinery.

Err, wow. If those do end up in vanilla BuildCraft, do you think you could spill the name of your friend? Us texture pack makers would love to have the source .psd files or whatever to work with.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
dmillerw, can you break down what I'm seeing here? The tall structure, the 4 liquid tanks, and the smaller box connected by pipe.
While @dmillerw may not be able to, I can at least tell you what's going on there. It's fractional distillation. The smaller box... not totally sure, but gonna guess a heat source/power supply for the distillation tower.

The liquids closest to the top are the better fuels, and the liquid on the bottom is basically plastic that isn't fully processed yet.