What's new in modded minecraft today?

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
new day, new update, and that is @Mineshopper with Carpenter's Blocks
Mineshopper said:
>> Version 2.0.5 Changelog

03/12/2014
  • - Fixed BoP-related block right-click crashes.
  • - Fixed slopes becoming unusually dark and/or lighting strangely.
  • - Fixed possible ItemStack crash with slopes.
  • - Safe will no longer be destroyed by explosions.
  • - Fixed chisel patterns not rendering on a few blocks.

Overmorrow

Jul 29, 2019
It's silly for them to charge for alerts, it's a nice handy feature for users sure, but it brings more activity to their site which is what they should want.

new day, new update, and that is @Mineshopper with Carpenter's Blocks

Thank god the chisel patterns are finally fixed, that was bugging me on a lot of my builds :c

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, the alert system is the only reason I actively participate in the community. If I had to check every single thread I have ever posted in manually then I simply couldn't do it. If that feature is Curse premium, it will gut the community of people like me. That would be terrible considering there are not a ton of veterans left. Its not just modders that the community relies on, its the people that document, translate, make textures, provide feedback, and most importantly play.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I won't make a new thread about it, but I think this is kinda important (for DW20 fans):

Probably a 3 - parter, but it's nice to finally see someone do a "LONG" review/spotlight on this mod (Witchery), I love it because it's not like the other magic mods out there.

Because the problem with other spotlights was that they were short, and didn't really explain what the "MOD" did, just what different items/blocks do, and that's not a way to go through certain mods xD.

Last edited:

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I won't make a new thread about it, but I think this is kinda important (for DW20 fans):

Probably a 3 - parter, but it's nice to finally see someone do a "LONG" review/spotlight on this mod (Witchery), I love it because it's not like the other magic mods out there.

I watched it. Very good video. Never had any idea how deep the mod was. Glad to see Dire expanding his, previously very short, horizons.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Yeah, the alert system is the only reason I actively participate in the community. If I had to check every single thread I have ever posted in manually then I simply couldn't do it. If that feature is Curse premium, it will gut the community of people like me. That would be terrible considering there are not a ton of veterans left. Its not just modders that the community relies on, its the people that document, translate, make textures, provide feedback, and most importantly play.

I completely agree with you. If that happens, I'm gone due to not being able to keep up with everything. But I digress, time to take this to another location.

Reactions: RedBoss

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
I watched it. Very good video. Never had any idea how deep the mod was. Glad to see Dire expanding his, previously very short, horizons.
As much as I dislike his LPs now, he does great Reviews/Spotlights.
Doubt he'll end up using the mod, but hey, could happen! So could the Second Coming! And XyCraft being released!

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
As much as I dislike his LPs now, he does great Reviews/Spotlights.
Doubt he'll end up using the mod, but hey, could happen! So could the Second Coming! And XyCraft being released!
Idk, he reviewed/played with Ars Magica 2. Don't lose hope xD!