Vanilla news:
lyi5qDw.png

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Much confusion. Makes sense now though :p

Vanilla news:
Hate to keep asking this, but what's the news exactly? Are some of those blocks new or something?

Guys, @dmillerw gets away with it cuz he's special, but it brings me happiness and joy when people post "news" rather than an image that I have to try to figure out the point of.

.......either that or I'm being way too cranky for a friday.

edit: teasers are tolerable. Don't lynch me please.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Hate to keep asking this, but what's the news exactly? Are some of those blocks new or something?

Guys, @dmillerw gets away with it cuz he's special, but it brings me happiness and joy when people post "news" rather than an image that I have to try to figure out the point of.

.......either that or I'm being way too cranky for a friday.

edit: teasers are tolerable. Don't lynch me please.

Those are new blocks to vMC. Well, doors, not blocks. But whatever.

SynfulChaot

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry, like most of the good stuff added to vanilla, this was stolen mod content. Look at door's from carpenter's blocks.

Inspired by but not directly stolen from. These ones don't have the 3-D handles that the Carpenter's Blocks doors have. And don't require the specialty blocks in Carpenter's Blocks. They're just wood.

Wraithflay

Jul 29, 2019
My favorites are the spruce and dark oak variants. That golden knob makes me happy.
Much the same for me, but then I like a very traditional RPG look to my game. Pretty much why I generally enjoy the JohnSmithTR resource pack, though I've recently taken quite the shine to @CyanideX's texture work. On the other hand, since I've recently been playing with Carpenter's Doors I find this to be a largely meaningless change for me personally. No doubt quite a few less mod-oriented people will like it though!

Reactions: Fixided