What youtube channels do you watch?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

BeastFeeder

Jul 29, 2019
I mostly watch mindcrack. Here are my faves:
Etho - Does the most creative stuff of the guys I watch.
Zisteau - Puts the most production effort into his vids and I think they're entertaining.
Nebris - The fastest player I've seen. I can't believe how quickly he got to the endgame on mindcrack. He was way ahead of all the other guys when they were just getting started.
DW20 - He drives me crazy, but his "how to's" are super helpful. I just wish he didn't use so many filler words like "pretty cool", 'kewl", "how cool is that", "not too bad", etc.
VintageBeef - His builds are cool, but the way he says his g's like k's at the end of words is quickly getting "annoyink".

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
I'm just gonna mention the gamers that I watch since I am subbed to a lot of other people.

Etho
Direwolf20
odedex
garthrs
vintagebeef
sethbling
captainsparklez
yogscast
thecampingrusher
sotmead
covertjaguar

Although etho, sethbling, and direwolf20 are the only ones that I always watch, the rest I just watch every so often

Tsukasa

Jul 29, 2019
Spumwack is a great youtuber (my personal favourite), he focuses a lot on the quality and cinematic value of his videos (which I admire him immensely for). He's previously known in the community as the "Minecraft Muse", which was his old channel for vanilla Minecraft. Right now he has started on an FTB playthrough, and I have to say, the way he approaches the game is quite interesting, I suggest you go check him out!

Direwolf20, which you all already know about. Great content and quality. Smart guy! He's amazing, nothing else to say!

Sethbling posts a lot of vanilla contraptions and redstone machinery. He's not an LPer, but his videos are pretty nifty!

Etho's FTB playthrough is amazing! I'm astounded at the fact that he can do so much, yet know so little about the mod(pack). Building a logger with 4 arcane bores? Insane.

Generikb's another youtuber I watch frequently. His dual commentary/LPs with BDoubleO are hilarious! And they're quite amazing builders!

I also watch VintageBeef, WayofFlowingTime, AnderZEL, Vechs, Kurtjmac, and GrumpyGamerLP. They're not as special as the 5 listed above, but they're good nonetheless.

DireOak

Jul 29, 2019
I watch a lot of different youtubers. I do have a few favorites though :).

Direwolf20
Wolv21
CaptainSparklez
Chimneyswift11
Antvenom

I'd probably choose Direwolf20 over the rest, mainly cause he gets shiz done legit. That's why I unsubbed from yogscast...

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Anderz (Does GT, and is so dderpy xD)
BDouble0/GenerikB (Both hilarious, "slowly but surely" and GREAT design sense)
Nebris (Endgame stuff quickly)
Guude (Where would we be without him?)
Beef sometimes
DW20
paulsoaresjr
Cublikefoot (Greg plays :p)(Btw guys his skin is kind of scary)[DOUBLEPOST=1363737347][/DOUBLEPOST]
DW - The Modfather

xD

Qwertz

Jul 29, 2019
The channels that I watch are:
Direwolf20
Etho
Tobuscus(TobyGames)
Guude
Most of the Yogscast
SOTMead
Odedex
Bebopvox
PewDiePie
VintageBeef
JacksFilms

There are around 30 channels I am subscribed to, but that are the ones that I actually watch (I may have forgot some)

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
The channels that I watch are:
Direwolf20
Etho
Tobuscus(TobyGames)
Guude
Most of the Yogscast
SOTMead
Odedex
Bebopvox
PewDiePie
VintageBeef
JacksFilms

There are around 30 channels I am subscribed to, but that are the ones that I actually watch (I may have forgot some)
You so realize in your signature: a dragon egg surrounded by nether stars is from sengirs mod? Maybe you should get your facts before hating on Greg and blaming every little thing wrong with minecraft on Greg just because you can't handle his mod

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
GenerikB
Etho
VintageBeef
AnderZ
Cubcraft (after he starts season 2)

still looking for a GT LP that's not cublikefoot or godcraft frontier..

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I mostly watch mindcrack. Here are my faves:
Etho - Does the most creative stuff of the guys I watch.
Zisteau - Puts the most production effort into his vids and I think they're entertaining.
Nebris - The fastest player I've seen. I can't believe how quickly he got to the endgame on mindcrack. He was way ahead of all the other guys when they were just getting started.
DW20 - He drives me crazy, but his "how to's" are super helpful. I just wish he didn't use so many filler words like "pretty cool", 'kewl", "how cool is that", "not too bad", etc.
VintageBeef - His builds are cool, but the way he says his g's like k's at the end of words is quickly getting "annoyink".
Have you ever played the dw20 drinking game? Every time he says one of those phrases you take a shot :p

WayofTime

Jul 29, 2019
You so realize in your signature: a dragon egg surrounded by nether stars is from sengirs mod? Maybe you should get your facts before hating on Greg and blaming every little thing wrong with minecraft on Greg just because you can't handle his mod
You do realize that originally Sengir said that out loud in a discussion, and the only reason Greg added that in was because of that quote? It was a humorous gesture, some months back.

noskk

Jul 29, 2019
You do realize that originally Sengir said that out loud in a discussion, and the only reason Greg added that in was because of that quote? It was a humorous gesture, some months back.

Actually it's a very powerful weapon :D, but don't accidentally place it down..

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Regardless... It has smite X (10) and is actually quite useful

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
stop getting so defencive. It's rather irritating.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
stop getting so defencive. It's rather irritating.
No what's "rather irritating" is you being so judgemental of me and a lot of people all over these forums...
You get up in people's faces and just drag on about your opinion. I'm sorry but I had to say that...Man!

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
No what's "rather irritating" is you being so judgemental of me and a lot of people all over these forums...
You get up in people's faces and just drag on about your opinion. I'm sorry but I had to say that...Man!
"Maybe you should get your facts before hating on Greg and blaming every little thing wrong with minecraft on Greg just because you can't handle his mod"
^and this isn't judgemental? You're a bit of a hypocrite really aren't you?

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
"Maybe you should get your facts before hating on Greg and blaming every little thing wrong with minecraft on Greg just because you can't handle his mod"
^and this isn't judgemental? You're a bit of a hypocrite really aren't you?
Admitted, but I still stand by what I said...I mean, I want to like you because I see you and me and others in the future having a tie with these forums, but I couldn't hold my tounge any longer.