What would you do if the above 3 avatars were sent to kill you?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, against Toph Beifong and Church, it's all about dragging them underwater.

Against whomever that is, Ika would have to get lucky to do an INK INK TO DA FACE before throwing him around with super-strong tentacles

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well, against Toph Beifong and Church, it's all about dragging them underwater.

Against whomever that is, Ika would have to get lucky to do an INK INK TO DA FACE before throwing him around with super-strong tentacles

Church? Pff. Just walk about twenty metres away, he'll never actuary secure a shot on you.
But nah. The avatar is not church:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
My answer will pretty much always be a combination of
  • throwing them in the digital ocean
  • having them join phyrexia by the process of phyresis
  • have my army of phyrexian kill them for me
  • have my army of crabs,blocks and what not get them out of the digital world
depending on where I am/ they are

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
i like eating cheese.
Pretty sure i can handle Xana.
not sure if i can beat halo guy tho

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Phyrexians...I can handle those.

Cheese....I think I can take cheese, even if it is living and angry

Not sure who that is fowltief, but I am confident in my abilites

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
cheese + oil=phyrexian cheese? That is probably good for me
not sure about fowltief's avatar but oil probably solves the problem
phyrexia already won from mirrans once, a second time should be easy

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Xana may be a problem, but I've never failed to avoid detection from the pitiful police during my world-famous murder spree! Weird oil creature thing? Well I got a pair of scissors that I designed with flint especially to light fires! Oh yes, Genocide Jack is branching off into arson! Pretty pretty flames. Nothing left of him but a scorch mark. Don't know what fowltief is, but he's just my type, a cute boy that I can slice and dice and kill with loving passion! I'm drooling just thinking about it!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
FYI: If Phyrexian oil was flammable, Mirrodin probably wouldn't have fallen. Heck, for that matter, Urza and co. wouldn't have had nearly as much trouble protecting Dominaria from Old Phyrexia.

At any rate, as an inanimate object, there's not much I can do except exist and hope nobody takes any notice.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
FYI: If Phyrexian oil was flammable, Mirrodin probably wouldn't have fallen. Heck, for that matter, Urza and co. wouldn't have had nearly as much trouble protecting Dominaria from Old Phyrexia.

At any rate, as an inanimate object, there's not much I can do except exist and hope nobody takes any notice.
You act like I know what any of what you just said means.

Reactions: profrags

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Think of Phyrexia as a nanomachine virus. The reason that Mirrodin was a special case was in how the world was created. I won't spoil it, but there is a book on that.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Think of Phyrexia as a nanomachine virus. The reason that Mirrodin was a special case was in how the world was created. I won't spoil it, but there is a book on that.

Yeah, pretty much. If the oil was flammable, somebody would've set fire to it already.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Yeah, pretty much. If the oil was flammable, somebody would've set fire to it already.
not someone, but something.
*points towards all the things that can burn oil that just exist on every world, like for example lava*

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Triangles, Phyrexia, and ...*googles image*...squid girl!?

Guess I could use the triangles as weapons and hold off the squid, while the phyrexia consumes her I make a run for it.

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Xana, Levi, and something that looks like a portal or bomb...

Well Xana (or what I assume is Xana) is a super computer program that literally tries to kill people in stupid, yet inventive ways. Levi is possibly the BEST at killing titans EVER. And the Bomb thing... I'm just going to assume it's a bomb.

Well if I leave an absolute MESS every where Levi will be too distracted with his CLEAN OCD to kill me, Xana just needs to be Unplugged, and the bomb can be defused with Alchemy.

(My avatar is Edward Elric win a redstone hat)

P

profrags

I would eat the cheese and kill Mario with the floating triangles!