What would you do if the above 3 avatars were sent to kill you?

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The game is pretty simple, you havento say what would you do if you were attacked by the above 3 avatars.

NOTE: People without an avatar are Steves or Alexes.

I'd win.

Reactions: Shazam08

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well XANA normally wouldn't be a huge deal, but there's a mech in play, so it'll probably possess that and buff it to the extreme. With edward at the wheel, he can modify it with his alchemy, bringing finer control to it, better weaponry, and he can mend any damage to the hull as it happens.

Against a poorly drawn lady gaga? I'd say it's a tie as they would atomize her then with the leftover force (there's a lot of leftover force) those atoms will be split and edward and the mech both are evaporated, leaving XANA as the sole victor. Smug AI bastard.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Against Lady Gaga and a couple of identical shadowy figures with glowing... eyes? visors? hooves?

I would run, and try to get somewhere well-lit, so I actually know what's chasing me. And then maybe I can lock the door and keep them all out.

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
Boromean rings, floaty eyes (I'm sure there's some reference here but...), and a mech versus a wolf that seems to be floating and has unknown powers. I probably win. If we go based on it's another Holo form, which based on my other avatars it might as well be. I WIN MORE

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm just gonna grab Lens and get him to Phyrexianize the mech and have it attack the other two, while I try to escape.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I've got a paper wolf and an alchemist using transmutation triangles.

I wait for a light breeze.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Cyndaquil shall take you all down, and the reindeer will be cooked to an medium rare.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
No joke thought that said blighteous blow. Which sounds really cool.
Maybe, but not my thing. There isn't really any kind of blight on Innistrad (not like there is on Mirrodin), but if there was, I'd be fighting against it.