What would you do if the above 3 avatars were sent to kill you?

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
triangles? can't fight
mario? apt-get purge mario. No sudo needed as XANA already has root access
the last thing? rm -rf /world/ftb/users/profrags

RyokuHasu

Jul 29, 2019
Slightly poke Mario from above or the side up to 3 times.
Erase the doodle some kid left on the wall.
And... Flip the switch of Xana's super computer back to the "off" position... someone really needs to demolish that factory. lol

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
You see, while I look like a big 2D sign I'm actually an intergalactic ships. The people in me turn Xana's computer off by flipping the switch(seriously why does that exist??!), I shoot a laser at the MC guy and whoever this bloody person is...

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
redstone guy->gets eaten by an giant teddy bear (Yes, a giant teddy bear appeared in the show in episode 1)
bloody guy->gets a nuclear meltdown to the face (Yes, episode 2 was about a nuclear reactor that would explode due to XANA. )
the logo thing that apparently is a space shit->gets hacked (somewhere in season 4 a space ship with a super computer got hacked by XANA and used as a backup.)
BTW, am I allowed to point out that going from a giant teddy bear that destroys the city to a nuclear reactor that is about to blow up is a bit of a tone shift (I believe that is the right word to use here.) and this happened in the first 2 episodes....I mean, for a kids show, only thing that could make it more dark is by having a character die.
Oh, wait that did actually happen (Yumi) though she got back to life in the same episode. (Though Yumi technically got cloned instead of revived.)
I actually kind of like how dark it could get for a kids show. I mean, I am not even talking about the plant incident(though that is a very minor thing) or the moment where Yumi got told that she has a disease that can't be cured and will kill her. Sure, she didn't die from it as it turned out to be a lie but some good time does pass where at least the characters don't know that and the show even shows Yumi dealing with knowing that she will die sooner rather then later.

And then season 5 comes along, makes the attacks of XANA the most boring thing ever and throws 2 in per episode. Because surely we want to see people getting hugged by specters 2 times per episode rather then seeing more of the crazy stuff like a giant teddy bear or the presence of nuclear meltdown. >_<

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Top Avatar: Honestly? Be terrified. Not sure who @RJS's avatar is, but I find them extraordinarily unsettling.

Middle Avatar: Well, given that apparently @RealKC is an intergalactic spaceship, there's nowhere I could hide, so I would face my fate with dignity.

Bottom Avatar: Knowing that @lenscas is a Phyrexian horror, I would probably stand little chance of survival, so I would find somewhere warm and sunny to enjoy my remaining days/hours/seconds.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
space ship? many ways to destroy that
Myself? Well considering XANA already showed it can divide itself to run on multiple computers I guess that would happen with one of the 2, combining the army of phyrexians they control into 1 big thing.
Well, the last person doesn't need to be mentioned as it is perfectly clear what will happen to him (nothing good, I will promise you that :) )

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Did I mention that the "A" is a giant antimatter production area and I have multiple cannons that can hold containers filled with antimatter? Yeah, I'm OP for this Universe, lol. I'd launch those antimatter filled containers at the Minecraft guy and XANAs, so yeah....