What would people be looking for in a 1.9 pack at the moment.

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
I'm willing to make a 1.9 pack for everybody. I just need to know what people want and how to submit the pack as a third party pack.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Mods essentially... not many mods have reached 1.9 yet. 1.8.9 has an incredibly poor selection of tech mods and 1.9 fares much worse.
However in a few months this is unlikely to be the case.

As for stability I think 1.8 and onwards is pretty stable. There was some problems I saw with fluid dynamics, where any flowing fluid would lag the game critically. However that seems to have resolved its self.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

cipher101

Jul 29, 2019
Here are the packs most of people make:
All mods for that forge version included ( and find some unique way to call it magic, exploration and tech) <----- Booooooring
Nice starter idea just to be ruined by people that might or might not play it but ask for specific mods to be added which will change the course of the original starting idea and yep you guessed it - it becomes pack i described above.

Packs that are needed and in shortage are packs like total meltdown, or journey to the core or crash landing.
Adding all mods and changing few recipes isn't enough anymore ( and lets not forget the "HQM coming in future updates" )

Good luck with you pack and I hope you make something unique, but the moment I read that pack creator is asking "what else shall I add ?", I just know its just another garbage.

This is just my opinion please no one take it personal.

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
1.9 and stable do not go hand in hand lol, I've Built a pack we play test and it's a crash a minute until mods update.