What Mods do YOU Manually Add to the New Packs?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jakeb

Jul 29, 2019
Highlands should get more love - it's my favourite as well out of all of the biome mods and usually gets added into packs I use, custom or otherwise.

I agree, it's definitely my favorite biomes mod. I just wish it had better mod support.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Well I know what mods are conflicting, but I was hoping I wouldn't have to change any of the FTB Unleashed ID's and only change the mods I added in, but since I can't find those item ID's in Pams configs I guess I'll have to tweak the other mods a little. It's an easy fix, just one I was hoping I could work around by editing HarvestCraft configs only :p

Well i installed pam's mod too but didn't have any item id issue. Maybe I'll take a look when i have chance and let you know :)

PyreBorn

Jul 29, 2019
Well i installed pam's mod too but didn't have any item id issue. Maybe I'll take a look when i have chance and let you know :)

Thanks. Looking over it, it throws 3 errors (31742, 31743, 31998) all between Plugins for Forestry and Pams (Backpack, and Pam Food?) But in game I see absolutely no conflicts, and cannot find any of the values in the config files. As long as it's not causing any issues I'll ignore it for now and hopefully it'll go away after I update to 1.6.2 :)

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. Looking over it, it throws 3 errors (31742, 31743, 31998) all between Plugins for Forestry and Pams (Backpack, and Pam Food?) But in game I see absolutely no conflicts, and cannot find any of the values in the config files. As long as it's not causing any issues I'll ignore it for now and hopefully it'll go away after I update to 1.6.2 :)

Well it doesn't affect the general play. But maybe it will affect results of some items.

Like for ex: i have my bop and GT have conflicted item id. It doesn't affect anything in general play. But when you destroy bop berry bushes because the id of berries conflicting, instead of giving the actual berries from the bushes, it gaves me energy flow circuit :D

At first i didn't notice that.

frannic

Jul 29, 2019
As promised my configs for HarvestCraft, they should work with the current Unleashed. http://www.mediafire.com/download/5o64a9hkn62e64n/PhoenixCraft_Configs.zip *Edit* and Updated PamsPeanut config http://www.mediafire.com/download/913z8gu253j63di/PamHCPeanut.cfg

One thing to note, the console keeps throwing up an item id conflict for 31743 and 31998 for Pams and another mod, but for the life of me, I can't find either one in the config files :/
Thanks you for figuring this out. I know how much time these things consume.

PyreBorn

Jul 29, 2019
Well it doesn't affect the general play. But maybe it will affect results of some items.

Like for ex: i have my bop and GT have conflicted item id. It doesn't affect anything in general play. But when you destroy bop berry bushes because the id of berries conflicting, instead of giving the actual berries from the bushes, it gaves me energy flow circuit :D

At first i didn't notice that.

Haha, yeah I had an issue with Dynamic Earth and Extra Utilities where I could make adobe with paint brushes :p I'm keeping an eye out for anything, but so far so good.

Thanks you for figuring this out. I know how much time these things consume.

Not a problem, hope they work out for you :D

Cursey

Jul 29, 2019
disable MPS and add GT if the modpack does not have it

turn on every nerf I possibly can and play hardmode

its a fun challenge

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
i've noticed that there are configs in the unleashed pack for mods not in the pack, for example: dimdoors, and underground biomes. Does that mean they will be adding these in the future? or to make it easier for Average Joe to add these mods with out to many issues with config changes or block id's?