What have you done in FTB/Modded minecraft today?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

FrankieTheSnake

Jul 29, 2019
providing people on the server with my own designed pwer generation,I call it : creo-madness (if you take 2 extra steps you can generate 100.000 eu per bucket :)

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Made a better house. Then a creeper blew up a part, and I'm like, "Screw it, thats enough for today."

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Died a few times to the Zombie Apocalypse on my new server thanks to Zombie Awareness and Infernal Mobs. Revenge will be sweet.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

JohnTzimisces

Jul 29, 2019
I took 8 screenshots of my 1.1.2 ultimate world (factory, bee stuff, golems, etc) and got called "an insane person" by my friends.

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Died to a glitch whereby I fell through the floor of where I logged out into a pool of lava, and it registered my death before the world was loaded...

There goes my stuff with a few hundred lapis of modifiers ._.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Upgraded my new MPS to have more shinies!
Flew around the Twilight Forest, looking for leaf dungeons (rooms with spider spawners and sweet loots, hidden in the twilight oak trees). Found 2 Miner's Tree saplings, two Tree of Time saplings, a second Tree of Transformation sapling, and 3 Robust Twilight Oak saplings.
Then I got called OP by EternalDensity.

Sent from boobs (because why not?)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I built a roof on my Tinkers house, build part of a NASA type building, and wrote part of a CC code. All of this was on my friends' server. I'll put pictures on the show us your base thread tomorrow.

whythisname

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterday I started a new world in Unleashed, so today I finally picked a spot to settle down on the border between an Orchard and Jade Cliffs biome. I set up some basic farms for Sugar Cane, Cactus, Cotton, Carrots, BoP Apple trees and I planted a few bushes of the 4 eatable berry types of TiC. So I'm pretty much set when it comes to food, I have tons of Apples and soon I'll also have Carrots and Berries to munch on.

I also did a little caving and made the tier 1 TiC tables/benches for my first tools.

The usual "I'm setting up my base" stuff.

Skyqula

Jul 29, 2019
Tried some TiC weapons, ended up with a scyte, manylian head and the rest paper, 1 moss for repair, 1 lapis for looting and then all quartz baby. 10.5 hearts AOE, yeah :)

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
I finished one of five floating towers on my world see you wood shack
2013-08-04_17.00.32.png

Jul 29, 2019
I've been spending more time on my magic world than on my industrial world lately. I went caving and discovered a massive mineshaft that lead to a zombie dungeon and several large subterranean ravines. The mineshaft's chest carts didn't really have anything useful in them, but I did find a division sigil in the dungeon. So far my exploration has yielded about 20 of every oreberry bush except gold and the experience bush. While I couldn't care less about the experience bush, I'm hoping to find at least one or two goldberry bushes eventually.

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Mckma

Jul 29, 2019
Worked on a simple spawn house for my server. Putting in basic crafting and food supplies to get people started when they log in so they can set off to their own place....

Vivacity

Jul 29, 2019
Prepare to get blown away:

Finished up an dedicated ME system for my bees & a honey producing system:
Ep5fG8e.png

Here you can see the pump setup:
QvFyRLp.png

Honey:
MIIKFVc.png

And here is the Export/Import system:
IyiTomV.jpg

A few hours produced about 20 abundant drones: