what do you get when you cross a spider with a creeper

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
OK I was playing unleashed when I found this creeper riding a spider and when approached explode think of all the horror this could cause yes this is real I could not get any closer without angry it. by the way what is scariest thing that happened to you in unleashed so far (aka getting killed)
2013-07-26_11.37.30.png

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
There was another thread about this, but not many people believed the OP. More proof I suppose.

Those things are terrifying. Creepers can kill you in full iron armor if they get up close to you, which they usually can't, but if they're moving fast they can.

I wonder if you can supercharge the creeper...

DREVL

Jul 10, 2013
Probably the worst I've seen is a skeleton with nano armor with a power knockback bow. Me with no bow At the time. There was also the first time I visited the twilight forest ever a while back and found myself staring at the butt of a hydra lol. "DREVL blew up"......[DOUBLEPOST=1375139576][/DOUBLEPOST]I occasionally see pigmen with bronze or nano armor and think to my self...
Do not go over there. Just because.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
There was another thread about this, but not many people believed the OP. More proof I suppose.

Those things are terrifying. Creepers can kill you in full iron armor if they get up close to you, which they usually can't, but if they're moving fast they can.

I wonder if you can supercharge the creeper...
I think that this glitch comes from TC's slime's eating mobs but it would be cool to see someone make a mod about making monsters and such

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Probably the worst I've seen is a skeleton with nano armor with a power knockback bow. Me with no bow At the time. There was also the first time I visited the twilight forest ever a while back and found myself staring at the butt of a hydra lol. "DREVL blew up"......[DOUBLEPOST=1375139576][/DOUBLEPOST]I occasionally see pigmen with bronze or nano armor and think to my self...
Do not go over there. Just because.

I didn't know mobs could even spawn with IC2 armor. Interesting.

Mm, I should try that. Yes. I should. Zombies with quantum, gravi chest plates, ultimate solar helms, and enabled nanosabers.

Or skellies with mining lasers...

The classless

Jul 29, 2019

Mm, I should try that. Yes. I should. Zombies with quantum, gravi chest plates, ultimate solar helms, and enabled nanosabers.

what if creeps could carry nukes and blow them up when they explode

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019

That was a haloween easteregg.. you can experience it by setting your pc's date to haloween

Sara Dr In te House

Jul 29, 2019
Hell spiderjockeys with the skelli shooting flaming arrows and the skelli is invisible. I have also seen a skelli in full MPS. I was doing less than half damage to it.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Even scarier thought: what if this can happen with poison spiders? Technically, they should be able to fit through a one block by one block gap (although creeper would suffocate if it stayed there). And go up cliffs...

Reactions: PeggleFrank

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Even scarier thought: what if this can happen with poison spiders? Technically, they should be able to fit through a one block by one block gap (although creeper would suffocate if it stayed there). And go up cliffs...

no. No. NO NO NO NO.
NO!
vechs already did the creeper-on-cave-spider in inferno mines.
the horror. *shudder* *runs off screaming*

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
no. No. NO NO NO NO.
NO!
vechs already did the creeper-on-cave-spider in inferno mines.
the horror. *shudder* *runs off screaming*
Where do you think I got the inspiration from?

By the way, did I mention I'm in the conceptualization stage for a Modded Super Hostile map?

Oh, how do you like the idea of a skeleton with a knockback bow riding a ghast?

Reactions: Saice

eric167

Jul 29, 2019
Where do you think I got the inspiration from?

By the way, did I mention I'm in the conceptualization stage for a Modded Super Hostile map?

Oh, how do you like the idea of a skeleton with a knockback bow riding a ghast?

sweet.
ive always thought that devious vechs and co. could have enormously expanded ways to trap, scare, kill, frustrate, amaze, astound, taunt the player with some of these modpacks.

#VechsNeedsFTB

The_Enemys

Jul 29, 2019
I've also run into one of these, as well as creepers on (well, more like in) blue slimes (sorry, no shots of those). Yes, it did show up right outside my house :)
2013-06-07_21.45.20.png2013-06-07_21.45.34.png2013-06-07_21.46.22.png

By the way, I wasn't aware that creepers could instant kill if you had armor on. I haven't been killed by a creeper for a while, even with no armor on Magic Farm hardcore.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
-snip-

By the way, I wasn't aware that creepers could instant kill if you had armor on. I haven't been killed by a creeper for a while, even with no armor on Magic Farm hardcore.

It's very hard to get killed by one, but if your hand slips and you fail to back away, you'll take tons of damage. Most people have the reflexes to move back from a creeper if it's about to explode, but if you're in a 1x1 hole, and a creeper falls down and explodes, it can kill you easily. Supercharged creepers challenge nano/quantum armor if they explode right next to you, though they're obviously quite rare, and you shouldn't be in a 1x1 hole anyways.

EDIT: Also, they have lots of knockback. If you jump at the right time, you can get launched 10 or so blocks into the air from a creeper. I think supercharged creepers have a bigger knockback, but I'm not sure.

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
My theory is that the skeletons and creeper made a peace treaty and showed the creepers how to ride a spider so they can kill us faster