What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
I walled off a whole village save for an entrance, made them homes, community centers, and put iron golems in the village....... then the American in me kicked in and I forced all the villager to work in sweat shops for no wage to produce large sum of items those that refused were forced to make children to continue the cycle. If they didn't do that then I melt them into emeralds which I then forced the the workers to make into emerald blocks

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I walled off a whole village save for an entrance, made them homes, community centers, and put iron golems in the village....... then the American in me kicked in and I forced all the villager to work in sweat shops for no wage to produce large sum of items those that refused were forced to make children to continue the cycle. If they didn't do that then I melt them into emeralds which I then forced the the workers to make into emerald blocks

Liked for self-racism.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
My worst crime?

9f460c8465128f884232723842b45893.png

AlCapella

Jul 29, 2019
My worst crime?

9f460c8465128f884232723842b45893.png

Why would you do this?
Think of the children!
[whistles blackadder theme as he types this...]

He's doing that, because he has a cunning plan! In fact it is as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University! :p

And as his partner in crime, I can assure you all gentlemen (and ladies), "this is merely the beginning" [read in sean connery avengers voice]! :) :p

Reactions: YX33A and Mevansuto