What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
just a question how is this a crime at all it seems a little off topic not to be rude or anything

Well I thought I would add some context. It is a discussion forum after all.

He is saying that his worst crime is disabling mystcraft instabilities

And dont forget the super cheaty nether ores and their 4x output. I nerfed that right back down to reality. Might as well play in creative.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I am disappoint -.-

Oh he will get his.... they are always watching... waiting.... ready for when he least expects it.

I read this, and I started to get scared. So to relieve some stress I snuck up on about 20-25 sheepy sheeps last night and we had a party. I threw seeds out for everyone, milked a few cows, detonated some TNT, etc...fun times. Not sure where are the ship went when we were done though...I guess they didn't like the TNT...

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I had a moment of insanity where I made a dark nexus (with Nitors on its pillar to try add a evil atmosphere)and spawned a lot of Dryad so I can see them die and suffer... in front of a tree with a Nature's Scythe to symbolize the helplessness of the Nature Guardian as his beloved servants die a horrible death. I then go on to encase four of the dryad so that they won't get dragged into the nexus, so they won't die but would have intense pain while the purple swirly thingy tries to put them/their soul in. So much stress was relieved that day :D. Later on that week, I decided to red matter that place.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I had a moment of insanity where I made a dark nexus (with Nitors on its pillar to try add a evil atmosphere)and spawned a lot of Dryad so I can see them die and suffer... in front of a tree with a Nature's Scythe to symbolize the helplessness of the Nature Guardian as his beloved servants die a horrible death. I then go on to encase four of the dryad so that they won't get dragged into the nexus, so they won't die but would have intense pain while the purple swirly thingy tries to put them/their soul in. So much stress was relieved that day :D. Later on that week, I decided to red matter that place.
I would rather red matter a CC Disk Drive with AM2 in it. Just because of my damn AM2 and DragonAPI problem that I can't solve.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I would rather red matter a CC Disk Drive with AM2 in it. Just because of my damn AM2 and DragonAPI problem that I can't solve.
Is that the one where having both mods installed crashes on loading saying something about potions?
If so, set the ID for Reika's Frozen Solid potion effect (I forget if that's in the DragonAPI or Rotarycraft config) to 80 and it should work just fine.

killrbladez

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my sister were playing AS. She was afk with her sounds on, and my mob grinder got a creeper trophy. You can guess what I did.

99.99%derpy

Jul 29, 2019
I created a circle in Minecraft!And then fed every villager i could find into a grinder in creative then fed all my horses into a smeltry for glue!:)

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I stole something from a Shopkeeper and all of a sudden I had wave after wave of Keystone Kops throwing cream pies at me!

Oops, wait a second... wrong game. (Bonus points for anyone who knows the game.) :)

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
I stole something from a Shopkeeper and all of a sudden I had wave after wave of Keystone Kops throwing cream pies at me!

Oops, wait a second... wrong game. Bonus points for anyone who knows the game. :)

Super Mario World?