What are the Worst crimes you have done in FTB

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

null123

Mar 27, 2014
I've seen him do it for 2 weeks... People called him out on it though so he usually doesn't go that short any longer
Because we have to have that image on as many pages as possible :p
People can just google search for that image, and find ftb forums xD
Specifically @ThatOneSlowking profile ;)

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Replaced an entire base's worth of wiring and energy storage with copper cables & IDSU set to 2048 EU/t. I also disconnected all the machines, so the base's owner can reconnect them, themselves...

Muahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.

Reactions: Celestialphoenix

null123

Mar 27, 2014
Replaced an entire base's worth of wiring and energy storage with copper cables & IDSU set to 2048 EU/t. I also disconnected all the machines, so the base's owner can reconnect them, themselves...

Muahahahhahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha.
Trolling Level: Under 9000 :p (#TrollingDBZRefferences)

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
I made fun of that creeper who got stuck in one of my quarry holes.

20024_creeper_shit_happens_small.jpg

I call this picture: "Shit happenzzzzzz." :p

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Ive disabled instabilities in mystcraft and explosions in nether ores. See, I grew tired of randomly generated worlds always being so determined to ruin my building plans so I decided to use a custom map for my new world and its incredible, its increased my enthusiasm for minecraft to at least over 3000. But theres no mod ores there, I need a place to get them and I dont like being tormented for doing something as normal as mining copper. Its almost impossible to find copper in the Twilight forest otherwise I would have just done that.

My mining age has lakes of liquid coal, which I do not plan to exploit. But the ingot output of those nether ores is ridiculous, that I might have to change if possible.

PS: The map is named Eldaria, I remembered it from way back in the day when I was a noob. I dont even have a biomes mod installed anymore, who needs em? This is the only way to play.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
"Hello Mr Villager, can I please spend the night in your house. I'm a poor hungry starving orphan with nowhere to go"
"What? This here? Nothing to worry about, this is just a pretty firestone I found"
"OH GOD NO, YOUR HOUSES!"

KNEEL BEFORE ME, PAWNS. YOUR DEATHS WILL SERVICE A GREATER CAUSE.

ALL PRAISES TO COLIN!

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Ive disabled instabilities in mystcraft and explosions in nether ores. See, I grew tired of randomly generated worlds always being so determined to ruin my building plans so I decided to use a custom map for my new world and its incredible, its increased my enthusiasm for minecraft to at least over 3000. But theres no mod ores there, I need a place to get them and I dont like being tormented for doing something as normal as mining copper. Its almost impossible to find copper in the Twilight forest otherwise I would have just done that.

My mining age has lakes of liquid coal, which I do not plan to exploit. But the ingot output of those nether ores is ridiculous, that I might have to change if possible.

PS: The map is named Eldaria, I remembered it from way back in the day when I was a noob. I dont even have a biomes mod installed anymore, who needs em? This is the only way to play.
Try implementing Ex Nihilo. I love it, and dont' think I would like to play a modpack without it. Then again, skyblock is quite unique, but if you are looking to play a void age /w islands, it's a perfect match.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Well the reason I am playing on a custom map is not for the challenge but for the scenery. it looks so much better than any randomly generated world ever could. Im thinking though, a few of the Agrarian skies mods would compliment what I am doing pretty well. I need more crops so I can have bigger fields and a reason to have them. So im thinking...Harvestcraft and Hunger overhaul...

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Haha, I like AS for the complete opposite. I don't have to choose this place over another. That island is all I got, and all I'm going to get.

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Might of put Tinker's glass behind someones door, then sealed it with warding.

Well the reason I am playing on a custom map is not for the challenge but for the scenery. it looks so much better than any randomly generated world ever could. Im thinking though, a few of the Agrarian skies mods would compliment what I am doing pretty well. I need more crops so I can have bigger fields and a reason to have them. So im thinking...Harvestcraft and Hunger overhaul...

Check out spice of life as well.

The classless

Jul 29, 2019

just a question how is this a crime at all it seems a little off topic not to be rude or anything