Werewolf - Villagers vs. Zombies - Game thread

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nopony, for he has wronged me in the past or something.

Are we doing RP for this one?

HRRRRRMMMMMMMMMM. *green sparkles*

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Pyure. I mistrust anyone who "harbors" a "grudge" this "long".

Ahahahahaha. This has been Villager #7. Back to you in the studio.
I'm tempted to switch my vote to you by virtue of the fact that your "joke vote" places two votes on someone on D1. Clever you :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
One day, somehow, I'll get you to trust me. The law of averages has to kick in eventually.
i trusted you just fine last time and it worked great!....but i sorta held all the cards, so it was pretty easy :p Darn overpowered roles.

This time, I strongly suspect you are a zombie and I have tons of evidence to prove it! (evidence may not be based on facts)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@ljfa can you implement a new rule? No editing votes after the fact.

This was done a few times in the last game and it permits a pretty skeezy way to cheat. It puts onus on players to re-read the entire days worth of posts constantly throughout the day. If players want to change their votes, they can add a post to that effect.

Not pointing fingers at anyone, just throwing it out there to mitigate a huge potential area of abuse.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
"Not pointing fingers at anyone" , sure :3

A little note is that i edited my vote on the last game while it was still very visible and shortly after. Unlike this one.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
"Not pointing fingers at anyone" , sure :3
Because I'm not accusing you of cheating. I have no idea under what circumstances votes were changed in the last time, but if they were just done to be funny and reverted back or something, then that's not so much cheating as being silly.

This is a preventative measure.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Also I changed my vote now for the jokes, its not like nobody won't be lynched because of it, right?

But I agree with you here. Vote changing (without posting again) is sketchy.

Reactions: Pyure