Werewolf - Villagers vs. Zombies - Game thread

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
My beautiful notes:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18aNFd4_6I7YoaXth6v9ntqpnTtcne6QJloJtTMULCTk/edit?usp=sharing
That's how you do it Pyure! Clean and informative. I'm so good at note-taking! :p
Cough cough.
As what is possibly my final act...

Shazam's Fantastic Phone Book 2.0

Remaining players:
  1. CoolSquid (Mystcraft Villager)
  2. Fraction2 (Librarian)
  3. SpwnX (Furious Zombie)
  4. Shazam08 (Baby Zombie)
  5. HeilMewTwo (Railcraft villager)
  6. SoraZodia (Duplicate- Butcher)
  7. Eruantien (Duplicate- Farmer)
  8. chbachman (Zombie Villager, formerly Witchery villager)
  9. 016Nojr (Duplicate- Librarian)
  10. dylanpiera (Priest)
The only man unaccounted for was Heil, and the only role left was the Railcraft villager. Logic!

Tonight, let's assume the following happens:
  • 016Nojr (Librarian) is lynched
  • Fraction2 (Librarian) zombiekilled
  • Shazam08 (Baby Zombie) enderkilled
That takes it down to seven people and two wolves. You'd need to get the remaining player count down to four to win (I think we win when we're tied with the village in numbers like that. @ljfa?).

Make sure Sora stays suspicious of Dylan, so that he's still using his Bitcher power on him. Kill Sora; Don't lynch, that'll make him switch his target to the one leading the charge, which would likely be one of us. Push to lynch Eluantien, as he'll be the only one without a solid alibi (because Farmer). Eru's lynched, Sora's killed, he takes down Dylan, and we're down to four. Boom. Win.

Variables:
  • Spwn. You'll draw the attention of anyone that's paying attention when two Librarians die, and there's a good chance people will try to lynch you. Push for Eruantien first or build up a better alibi.
  • Sora. As long as he's targeting any villager we should be fine, but give him no reason to suspect either one of you.
  • Squid. He should be fine, since he's only using his power to swap himself.
  • Eru. May put up a mild defense. I think he's the best lynch target, but if the crowd wants another villager then of course go along with it.
I think that's all. They expect only one zombie to still be alive, so we've got going for us, which is nice.

Best of luck!