Werewolf: Unfair, wolf! [Game Thread]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
BTW no-one got it so the bit.ly link has been removed :p if you were interested that long number from the program was a twice encoded 16 bit number.

Reactions: pc_assassin

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Hang on! Syntax stuff before the recap.

Rule #6 (the one written by the Coder last night) says to follow rule #4 as it was "before the Hacker changed it". That night, the Hacker "changed" it by dying, reverting it to its original state. Would the Coder's rule thereby conceal the roles of all dead White Hats, since they're the only ones that must follow it?

Reactions: Jus2beast

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The hacker did not change it the second time though. His lynchers did. Ergo we use it I it's initial state

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
The hacker did not change it the second time though. His lynchers did. Ergo we use it I it's initial state
Indirectly, yes, the lynchers caused it. But wasn't the change caused by the Hacker's death, an event that revolves solely around the Hacker?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I would say that the lynchers forced him to change it back, before smacking him down.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I say just leave it how it was before the hacker touched it becuase we will know who was what by you saying or not saying a certain persons role

----------------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I'd rather not base something this big on a coin flip... I'm looking for more of a "No, and this is why!" or "Yes, and this is why!".
I say just leave it how it was before the hacker touched it becuase we will know who was what by you saying or not saying a certain persons role
You'd know that they were a WH, but not their specific role. It would matter.
I would say that the lynchers forced him to change it back, before smacking him down.
I mean... Alright, sure. The Hacker wouldn't have taken the action himself; he was forced into it. That makes sense to me.

The recap's coming shortly. Hold on.[DOUBLEPOST=1414017482][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ooh, close vote today; we had a three-way tie at one point. Glad to see the votes were backed up with that stellar discussion, too. You all have a way with words. Where was I? Oh yes! The honorable Jus2Beast was lynched today by a margin of two votes. He was a Pixe- Wait, no, he was a Variab... Admin? Detective? No, hang on, he was a Trojan. No wonder it was so hard to pin down.

And for our daily termination: The one, the only, PYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE! That's right, Pyure, you've won an all-expense-paid trip to the Recycle Bin in your brand new car! *Twitch* Guess that Honeypot role was a bigger target than you thought. Yes, Honeypot. Did you ever figure it out? The Desynchronization must have made it pretty tough.

Night Five Summary
  • Jus2Beast was lynched. He was the Trojan.
  • Pyure was terminated. He was the Honeypot, with Desync.

Last edited:
Reactions: pc_assassin