Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to point something out that may or may not be of interest, but CarbonBasedGhost didn't really post much, at all I think unless to vote? Well neither has Alpha Dragon.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
RGuLVBh.png

hey its bold isn't it?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to point something out that may or may not be of interest, but CarbonBasedGhost didn't really post much, at all I think unless to vote? Well neither has Alpha Dragon.

The amount of posts per game speaks more about the individual player's style and availability. While it's definitely a factor to consider, it should by no means condemn the player.

Vote Alpha, 'cause there's no saving him now. Sorry man.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Votes so Far:
SkeletonPunk (1): Jus2beast
Alpha Dragon (7): dwappo, Qazplm601, SkeletonPunk, dgdas9, DiamondArrow, Exedra, Shazam08
Exedra (1): Alpha Dragon

Not Yet Voted: @Albin_Xavier

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
It was quite the hectic day today... ok, I lied. It was quite uneventful and it ended out that people were just lynching for no apparent reason so they all bandwagoned on one unfortunate Alpha Dragon. He stepped up to be the platform to say his final goodbyes. It turns out he was a Guard and a Stormcloak too... Oh well.

During the night there was a massacre with a total of 3 dead bodies... ok, its not really a massacre but it still accounted for one third of the remaining population.

The first to be found dead was SkeletonPunk. It seems that he convinced the werewolves of his priestly behaviour. He was a priest and the Jarl of the Imperials and was one day from being converted to a vampire.

The second to be found dead was DiamondArrow. He was killed by a Vigilante and it turns out that he was the Master Vampire. Another triumphant success for the civilians.

The third to be found dead was Albin_Xavier. A poor unfortunate soul that couldn't bring himself to vote and decided to kill himself over it. Hmm, it seems that this person was a very stealthy person. It was a shame to see the assaassin go. They also found the mark of a Stormcloak on his arm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WRAP-UP
Alpha Dragon was lynched. He was a Guard and a Stormcloak
SkeletonPunk was killed by wolves. He was a priest and Jarl of the Imperials.
DiamondArrow was killed by a vigilante. He was the Master Vampire
Albin_Xavier was smited. He was an assassin and a Stormcloak

Day 6 Begins. There are 6 remaining.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, master vampire's dead, leaving the rest of the vampires pretty useless. We lost a priest... but the fact that we know he was a priest indicates we have another somewhere.

Whoever the last priest is: SHUT UP! Don't publicly reveal your role and make yourself a target.

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Practically two vampires in one night? Hell yeah! A guard death? Hell no![/quo
Awesome, master vampire's dead, leaving the rest of the vampires pretty useless. We lost a priest... but the fact that we know he was a priest indicates we have another somewhere.

Whoever the last priest is: SHUT UP! Don't publicly reveal your role and make yourself a target.

But, doesnt the vampire role get passed on?
[DOUBLEPOST=1403788169][/DOUBLEPOST]@VikeStep Doesnt albin get a chance to kill someone? or because he was smitten does that mean he isnt allowed?

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019

This. Please don't xD.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Participants
1. SoraZodia - Dovakiin, Stormcloak - DEAD
2. Shazam08
3. SkeletonPunk - Priest, Jarl, Imperial - DEAD
4. Exedra
5. qazplm601

6. DiamondArrow - Master Vampire - DEAD
7. Albin_Xavier - Assassin, Stormcloak - DEAD
8. chbachman - Civilian, Veto, Imperial - DEAD
9. Dwappo
10. Staxed - Mage, Jarl, Imperial - DEAD
11. jus2beast
12. CarbonBasedGhost - Werewolf - DEAD
13. 016Nojr - Mage, Imperial - DEAD
14. Mevansuto - Bard, Jarl, Imperial - DEAD
15. Alpha Dragon - Guard, Stormcloak - DEAD
16. goreae - Civilian, Greybeard, Imperial - DEAD
17. dgdas9

Shazam08
Exedra
Qasplm601
Dwappo
Jus2Beast
Dgdas9

We are the 6 remaining.

We have lost so far

Stormcloak x3
Imperial x6

Dovahkiin x1
Guard x1
Mage x2
Citizen (Civillian I guess?) x2
Vigilante x0
Priest x1
Bard x1
Assassin x1

Vampire x1

Master Vampire x1
Converted Vampire x0

Wolfs x1

Werewolf x1
Lone Wolf x0

So to sum it up. We have 1 Lone wolf left, and if my calculations are correct we should have 2 vampires (one being the head vampire) as this is day 6 so 5 days have happened so 2 conversions can have taken place. @VikeStep when the head vampire dies does his conversion also stop? if not tomorrow we will have potentially 3 vampires out of 5 people alive. So right now there is 2 vampires 1 wolf and 3 nords.

No problem for this :p

Please tell me if I missed anything out

Last edited: