Werewolf (Skyrim-Themed Edition) [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the signup thread. If you did not sign up for this game, then do not post in this thread. Thank you

Quick recap of the rules:

1. You must vote every day for who you want to lynch by 5AM EST. Failure to comply will result in your death. All votes must be in Bold
2. You must also submit all your choices of who you want to use your power on. If you do not respond you do not die, but you do not get to use your power that night
3. Under no circumstances are dead players allowed to post anything in the chat. You have been warned and all players who breach this rule will lose the game even if their team wins. This also includes providing role updates. Either myself or one of the players currently in game will do that.
4. If you decide to have a private conversation with another player, it must include me. This does not count for dead players though.
5. Alive players may not speak via PM to dead players and vice versa since all dead players will know all the roles.
6. You may not vote for yourself
7. You will be able to vote for Nobody on the first day. This option is not available any day afterwards
8. Screenshots of conversations may not be posted anywhere. As an extension of this, you are not allowed to copy and paste the text in my post I gave you. This also holds true for PMs.
9. I am ultimate authority in this game. Whatever I say goes, although if you feel like you have been treated unfairly, feel free to appeal in a PM

Some Small pointers:

1. You may lock your vote to speed up the night
2. More than one person can have the same ability... read the signup thread for more information
3. Dovahkiin, Priest, 2 Werewolves, Master Vampire and Lokir are the only two guaranteed roles
4. You may vote to lynch for Nobody on the first night only
5. If you are a werewolf or a vampire, think like a villager. But don't overanalyse!
6. There will be a dead man's convo for this game, so please do not converse with dead people at all
7. Try to RP this game, give yourselves Skyrim-styled RP names. You don't have to though

Let the Games Begin!

It was a dark and stormy night the night before the annual Riverwood Woodcutting Competition. This competition is the most anticipated event each year and as a result, many prestigious folks come along to view. Those who had enough money were able to afford a stay at the Sleeping Giant Inn and all 17 spots were filled. Outside you could hear the fierce training from the woodcutters who were practicing for the next day while inside the inn all the visitors decided to sit around the center table and share some drinks. However, unbeknownst to these people, there was another motive behind this meeting. The imperials had known that there would be a number of stormcloaks at the competition, and decided to use this little stage to kill them. However, the stormcloaks were doing the same, planning to kill the imperials as well. Both sides' plans were going just as they expected. When all of a sudden from outside a grown man screams at the top of his lungs

"AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

The guests look up to the sky and see the full moon shining through the ceiling glass. Then straight to the door as it gets scratched down by the ferocious beast. It ran around the room, until someone got up and shouted. They knew this shout was a Thu'um but did not see who yelled it, but the werewolf was now gone and that was all that mattered. Some folks also said they thought they saw someone else sneak in. But after a few drinks, they assured themselves it was nothing...

After one of the men finished telling the story of how he once got shot in the knee for the 50th time, they retired to their beds, ready to wake up for the big competition tomorrow. During the night a loud shriek was heard and everyone rushed out of their bedrooms to find the keeper of the inn, Gerdur, was lying dead on the ground completely ripped to shreds. They all knew what this meant and knew that they must stop this werewolf from escaping the inn as it was with them at that very moment for the sake of the lives of everyone else at the competition. All the members darted their eyes at each other, trying to figure out who the culprit was and held a vote of what to do next...

Participants
1. SoraZodia - Dovakiin, Stormcloak - DEAD
2. Shazam08
3. SkeletonPunk - Priest, Jarl, Imperial - DEAD
4. Exedra
5. qazplm601
6. DiamondArrow - Master Vampire - DEAD
7. Albin_Xavier - Assassin, Stormcloak - DEAD
8. chbachman - Civilian, Veto, Imperial - DEAD
9. Dwappo
10. Staxed - Mage, Jarl, Imperial - DEAD
11. jus2beast
12. CarbonBasedGhost - Werewolf - DEAD
13. 016Nojr - Mage, Imperial - DEAD
14. Mevansuto - Bard, Jarl, Imperial - DEAD
15. Alpha Dragon - Guard, Stormcloak - DEAD
16. goreae - Civilian, Greybeard, Imperial - DEAD
17. dgdas9
18. Nobody - Lokir from Rorikstead - DEAD

The first night will last two days, finishing on Sunday, 22 June 2014 at 5AM EST unless both of the following prerequisites are met
1. More than 50% of players have locked their votes
2. Each player has posted at least once

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I now declare this game open!

A few things I had to adjust however since the signup thread:

1. The bard's ability can now only be used twice per game
2. The vampires will have their own convo and it won't be just the Master Vampire's choice.

Also in case you forgot. If you are not a werewolf or vampire you will have been given either Imperial or Stormcloak. If the wolves lose, then the number of players left on the imperial, stormcloak and vampire team will be tallied up. Whichever of the three has the most players wins the game.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
S'tasarr had arrived the previous day early in the morning, slightly before the majority of the visitors had arrived. Being very particular about the room that he received he paid a bit extra to allow the Inn Keeper to allow him to pick his own room. Never knowing who, or what, could have occupied the room previously...and what type of nasty vermin they could have left behind...making sure to get the least dirty room, with a window to be able to watch the goings'on outside was important to S'tasarr.

After the hours passed by and the rest of the visitors filled the Inn, S'tasarr began to get annoyed by the ruckus of the other guests, happily drinking and being rowdy...apparently not caring at all about the confort of those who may be trying to rest in preparation for the competition on the morrow.

S'tasarr had just walked down the stairs to scold the other visitors when he heard the howl, and saw the beast crash through the door. WEREWOLF!!! NASTY BEAST!!! With cat-like reflexs and an instant sense of danger, S'tasarr punced back up the stairs to his room, slammed the door, pushed the dresser over in front of it and curled up under the bed trying to be as silent as possible. That is where he stayed until later in the night he heard the shallow scream of the Inn Keeper...and knew that these next few days were going to be stressful...but that he couldn't hide under the bed forever lest the other visitors find it suspicious.

S'tasarr got up, set the dresser upright and walked downstairs. It was a gruesome scene, the body hadn't even been moved and people seemed to be voting to kill some random visitor in the hopes of killing the wolf that was hiding amongst them. This didn't seem like a good idea to just randomly be killing someone...no sense in it at all.

Not wanting to be a part of this gruesome task, S'tasarr simply wrote I lock my vote for Nobody and dropped it into the tip jar they had begun using to collect ballots.

Reactions: VikeStep

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
S'tasarr had arrived the previous day early in the morning, slightly before the majority of the visitors had arrived. Being very particular about the room that he received he paid a bit extra to allow the Inn Keeper to allow him to pick his own room. Never knowing who, or what, could have occupied the room previously...and what type of nasty vermin they could have left behind...making sure to get the least dirty room, with a window to be able to watch the goings'on outside was important to S'tasarr.

After the hours passed by and the rest of the visitors filled the Inn, S'tasarr began to get annoyed by the ruckus of the other guests, happily drinking and being rowdy...apparently not caring at all about the confort of those who may be trying to rest in preparation for the competition on the morrow.

S'tasarr had just walked down the stairs to scold the other visitors when he heard the howl, and saw the beast crash through the door. WEREWOLF!!! NASTY BEAST!!! With cat-like reflexs and an instant sense of danger, S'tasarr punced back up the stairs to his room, slammed the door, pushed the dresser over in front of it and curled up under the bed trying to be as silent as possible. That is where he stayed until later in the night he heard the shallow scream of the Inn Keeper...and knew that these next few days were going to be stressful...but that he couldn't hide under the bed forever lest the other visitors find it suspicious.

S'tasarr got up, set the dresser upright and walked downstairs. It was a gruesome scene, the body hadn't even been moved and people seemed to be voting to kill some random visitor in the hopes of killing the wolf that was hiding amongst them. This didn't seem like a good idea to just randomly be killing someone...no sense in it at all.

Not wanting to be a part of this gruesome task, S'tasarr simply wrote I lock my vote for Nobody and dropped it into the tip jar they had begun using to collect ballots.
Such a thoughtful response.
vote nobody
Such a not thoughtful response.

Reactions: chbachman

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
well then... i guess you are correct...
0ae172c4e5584507b72c3553af0340b7.jpg

Reactions: Jus2beast