Werewolf - Secret (Signup Thread)

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
4) If a GM says no ghosts, try not to ghost unnecessarily.

Huh?

5) Don't just bluntly ask someone's role. Dumb move, and besides, they have no reason to trust you.

Haha Vike I'm on to you

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
The op hasn't mentioned anything about ghosting though, does that mean we are allowed to?

It kinda sucks to not be able to give input after you lose.

Reactions: pc_assassin

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I think I'm ready *dies first night from nervousness*

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The op hasn't mentioned anything about ghosting though, does that mean we are allowed to?

Maybe a tiny bit sucky, but that's how it works :) A GM will let you know if they are particularly lenient about ghosting.

Some games actually incorporate dead people back into the game via resurrection or other weird things, so you can keep an eye out for that. And who knows what chbachman has in his special roles :)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Most of the recent games have a retributionist of sorts. Their degree of power varies. Sometimes they can revive every night, every two nights or once per game. It's up to the GM to decide that this game.

C

chbachman

You're learning already[DOUBLEPOST=1412686275][/DOUBLEPOST]
There's a spoiler in the first thread at http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/werewolf-organisation.46259/

It gives you a rough idea how a werewolf game works. Note that every game is different and this one will probably be more so than usual.

Yeah, this is not the best game for new players to join in... :p

But it still will be fun, if a little confusing.[DOUBLEPOST=1412690194][/DOUBLEPOST]

Actually, i prefer ghosting. Go right ahead. Just make sure that people know you are a ghost, something like this: ooOoOOoOOooOOoO

C

chbachman

I feel like i need to clarify something. Ghosting does not involve the exchange of information.

So, ghosting is illegal if you say something like, "I was the investigator, and i saw this person on this night."

Ghosting is fine if you say something like "Y i die?" or, name roles. Or beyond the dead jestering (Pyure)

Reactions: Pyure

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like i need to clarify something. Ghosting does not involve the exchange of information.

So, ghosting is illegal if you say something like, "I was the investigator, and i saw this person on this night."

Ghosting is fine if you say something like "Y i die?" or, name roles. Or beyond the dead jestering (Pyure)
So I could say "OOoOOOoOOo #420noscopedehnubs" If I am a ghost?