Werewolf - Secret (Signup Thread)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Sundays are pretty hectic for me but other then that I should be able to post often.... And I'm noticing that a clearly defined end point for each day is missing, will you tell us when we need to have are votes in please?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
If you want pointers throughout the game you can trust me with your role and I can help you win :)

You know, since I am so courteous to new players

Reactions: Pyure

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
2pm gmt. hmm Il have to vote like 15 hours early D: Im at uni from 7-5 and Im asleep from like 11-7 :s (GMT+1)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Don't tell him your role btw this is my third
But he must hear from someone with experience. Technically there are only three people here who have been here since the first game: the_j, goreae and myself. And you have already seen how bad the other two are /s

Looking back made me realise how far this forum community has come. It was a sad day when many left for RR but I like the new guys around here

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
But he must hear from someone with experience. Technically there are only three people here who have been here since the first game: the_j, goreae and myself. And you have already seen how bad the other two are /s

Looking back made me realise how far this forum community has come. It was a sad day when many left for RR but I like the new guys around here
What does that rr stand for? Also what if hes good and your bad?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
No. Bad boy. We can't let strangers in!

Jokes aside you can definitely join man. Everyone here had their first game at some point

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Then I'd like to sign up, I've been curious about this game ever since I found out about it. That aside, is there a thread that I could read so I can understand the rules and what to do?

Reactions: chbachman
C

chbachman

If you want pointers throughout the game you can trust me with your role and I can help you win :)

You know, since I am so courteous to new players
Yeah, because in my first game, I was the second person you killed. :p

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if I should go it alone or trust vike

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone convert GMT to CST for me I don't have time right now or else I would look it up

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh well looks like I might post a few hours early like maybe 6 or 7 hours

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Got an appointment and the internet from the macdonalds next door sucks

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
If someone tells me to always trust them then I immediately don't.
You're learning already[DOUBLEPOST=1412686275][/DOUBLEPOST]
Then I'd like to sign up, I've been curious about this game ever since I found out about it. That aside, is there a thread that I could read so I can understand the rules and what to do?
There's a spoiler in the first thread at http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/werewolf-organisation.46259/

It gives you a rough idea how a werewolf game works. Note that every game is different and this one will probably be more so than usual.

Reactions: VikeStep