Werewolf - Secret (Signup Thread)

C

chbachman

Ok, this is my first GM game. (So scared)

The point of this Werewolf game is that you have no idea what roles are even available. Lying and communicating are part of the game, and this game makes it easy. Once you die, your role will be revealed, with a description of it.

People signed up:

1: Pyure
2: VikeStep
3: Jus2Beast
4. RJS
5. the_j485
6. 016nojr
7. Living angry cheese
8. Shazam08
9. Gideonseymour
10. PC_assasin
11. CarbonBasedGhost
12. SoraZodia
13. HeilMewTwo
14. Kill-Joy
15. SkeletonPunk
16. Trajing
17. Goreae

Last edited by a moderator:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I will be Arnold Schwarzenegger then. So everytime I die "I will be back" and I will be resurrected the next day.

Reactions: chbachman

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
In!

Apologies if my activity drops off this game, as stable internet may be a problem later in the week. Bachman, I mean no offense if I suddenly am restricted to a single message per day or something drastic like that.

Reactions: chbachman

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Sundays are pretty hectic for me but other then that I should be able to post often.... And I'm noticing that a clearly defined end point for each day is missing, will you tell us when we need to have are votes in please?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

C

chbachman

Sundays are pretty hectic for me but other then that I should be able to post often.... And I'm noticing that a clearly defined end point for each day is missing, will you tell us when we need to have are votes in please?

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
By 2 PM GMT. Or around 9 for those of you in America.