Werewolf - Secret (Game Thread)

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
hmm 12:40 ish for me which means i have to think about 6 hours ahead for GMT time[DOUBLEPOST=1412746758][/DOUBLEPOST]Vote Nobody cause Gid is acting suspicious....

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Urgh, so dying as a werevamp does not bring you back with any less of a hangover. And all the bars in this town suck. Great.

Anway, I totally saw Nobody kill someone (even though everyone's alive). The pink giraffe flying round goreae's head saw it to. So vote nobody

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
What does anti-smite do?

Basically usually someone does these when they usually have to vote early on because they have to go somwhere and basically I have to vote now, because I have uni till like 5pm gmt so yeah.(basically your voting for someone with no votes so your not smited for not voting).

Hope that explained it. Im so good at explaining

Reactions: 016Nojr

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Basically usually someone does these when they usually have to vote early on because they have to go somwhere and basically I have to vote now, because I have uni till like 5pm gmt so yeah.(basically your voting for someone with no votes so your not smited for not voting).

Hope that explained it. Im so good at explaining
yeah... but why RJS? We have a nobody you can vote for...

I vote nobody

Anyhows, howdy folks let the 25th annual werewolf game.... commence! I shall see you in the arena... *walks into the arena*

hey guys! now lets solve this diplomatically like normal people. Oh hang on a second, we were never normal people were we?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Death can't die guys. Vote Gideonseymour :p
Do anyone know the way to Bowser's castle?
hey guys! now lets solve this diplomatically like normal people. Oh hang on a second, we were never normal people were we?
Of course we're normal people, do this blank face looks like the face of a lair?

C

chbachman

Curent Vote Tally:
Gideon: 3 : Kill-Joy, Goreae, SoraZodia
RJS : 1 : Jus2Beast
Nobody: 12 : Everybody else

Not yet voted @Pyure