Werewolf - Secret (Game Thread)

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
It's something from Town of Salem. Basically, Medium's seemed to have an above-average chance of being killed on the first night. :p

(If you don't know, Town of Salem is basically like Werewolf, and it's a free-to-play browser game. Good for practice :p)[DOUBLEPOST=1413122992][/DOUBLEPOST]In my first game, the wolves could convert villagers to wolves, so I lost :p I did make use of a bit of information to get Sora lynched though :p

Reactions: chbachman

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
It's something from Town of Salem. Basically, Medium's seemed to have an above-average chance of being killed on the first night. :p

(If you don't know, Town of Salem is basically like Werewolf, and it's a free-to-play browser game. Good for practice :p)[DOUBLEPOST=1413122992][/DOUBLEPOST]In my first game, the wolves could convert villagers to wolves, so I lost :p I did make use of a bit of information to get Sora lynched though :p
:p

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Copy and pasted me quoting myself, these were my last words:
I never wanted to be a werewolf you know. It wasn't my choice. I was bitten and then... I became one. Live on from this. As my parting gift I am killing gideonseymour. He will be revived again. Live on from this and *sobs* tell my family *chokes* I love th... *silence*

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Don't want to trample your pride but villagers very often win
That depends quite a lot on the balance of the game and on luck as well. It also depends on which way the neutrals choose to go - imagine if Vike had decided to play on the wolf team in this game. If Nojr hadn't decided to play the seer publically, he probably wouldn't have been lynched when he misread Gideon. Had his reading been correct though he would have been in a very strong position and the game could have swung the other way

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
That depends quite a lot on the balance of the game and on luck as well. It also depends on which way the neutrals choose to go - imagine if Vike had decided to play on the wolf team in this game. If Nojr hadn't decided to play the seer publically, he probably wouldn't have been lynched when he misread Gideon. Had his reading been correct though he would have been in a very strong position and the game could have swung the other way
Bet you didn't know every single one failed, and we didn't know it could

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Aw man, I came so close. I tried to make myself suspicious all game and it never worked. Maybe I'm just too likable.
Whose game is next?

That would be my very own U̅n̿fͯaͧi̮r̖w̆o᷈l͝f̴, I believe! Hold tight. The signup should come around Monday, Tuesday at the very latest.

Reactions: dwappo

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I was going for a sort of jesterish role, where if I died, then the identity of a wolf would be revealed. I have no clue where you peeps got hero from, but whatever.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Aw man, I came so close. I tried to make myself suspicious all game and it never worked. Maybe I'm just too likable.

That would be my very own U̅n̿fͯaͧi̮r̖w̆o᷈l͝f̴, I believe! Hold tight. The signup should come around Monday, Tuesday at the very latest.
Yeah... Sorry about that. I might have told Nojr your role

Reactions: 016Nojr