Werewolf - Secret (Game Thread)

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I thought the same thing initially too when I saw my role. What I do is select a person and overnight I join that team

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
No you switch teams everynight you can drag someone over with you each night as well is my understanding

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
No you switch teams everynight you can drag someone over with you each night as well is my understanding

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
Trust me. I don't. I originally thought I did that and chbachman told me what it really was which I described before. He just worded it badly

C

chbachman

End of the nth night.

LivingAngryCheese was the wolf.

Villagers and Vikestep wins!

Yay!

Sorry Shazam, i totally thought that that role would work. Too bad, huh.

All of you guys complained that the roles were not random. And to that i say: yes!

Here is the role list, for you guys interested. :p

k7ERmAt.png

Reactions: Shazam08

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
End of the nth night.

LivingAngryCheese was the wolf.

Villagers and Vikestep wins!

Yay!

Sorry Shazam, i totally thought that that role would work. Too bad, huh.

All of you guys complained that the roles were not random. And to that i say: yes!

Here is the role list, for you guys interested. :p

k7ERmAt.png
Why am I the noob?

C

chbachman

You can see chbachman wants me to die. You evil little son of a gun.
I don't want you to die, just that the game would have been over. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1413121271][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why am I the noob?
NOOOOOB. jk. I put that there for you and PC, just to make sure that i didn't give you guys to complicated a role. That way i could give you a gradual introduction to the werewolf game. I feel that i failed for you, but w/e.

Reactions: pc_assassin

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want you to die, just that the game would have been over. :p[DOUBLEPOST=1413121271][/DOUBLEPOST]
NOOOOOB. jk. I put that there for you and PC, just to make sure that i didn't give you guys to complicated a role. That way i could give you a gradual introduction to the werewolf game. I feel that i failed for you, but w/e.
I feel that I took full advantage of my role, I proved the identities of 5 of my comrades.

Reactions: Pyure