Werewolf Round 6

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I suspected Staxed about one hour before I got killed. He told me that Jess saw him and said he was a bodyguard. But he said that he thought jess was a fool... So the only logical conclusion would be to be a werewolf. I can't believe I didn't speak up. Also I saw Exedra and saw he was the bodyguard

Which is exactly why we targetted you the second you came into the game! I'm glad Exetra let me know you were the seer, as I knew right there if I didn't get you dead I was going to be outted :D

And now I have to ask, Exedra, why did you put so much trust in me from day one? As far as I know no one ever told you they checked me? I have to say it, I played you...I played you SO GOOD...lol :p

Reactions: dgdas9

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, yes you did. You raised my hopes and then dashed them. I hope you join us in round 7, go sign up

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I think that, this game, the best player was Staxed and the worst was...well, no offense, but Exedra. Sorry.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, wolves, why kill me night 1?

Well, I'm not a wolf, but I think this explains why...

So, we better get talking, who should we kill?

I think that we should kill ICF0 first, as he's such an experienced player, and is making some smart posts, we need to get rid of him.

Also, are you moon-moon?

Nope, just a plain old wolf, no moon-moon.

And I was thinking the same thing, I'm good with ICF0, I'm thinking for my list of 3...

1. ICFO
2. PeggleFrank (for the same reason)

3. random, I dunno...Jess sounds good

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
Funny thing, the last 2 places I played regurally, I was used to being one of the not so good players.

but you say smart things and make people think, as a werewolf...I'd prefer if people didn't think, I also don't want people hanging around that could shoot holes in my lies :D

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized I'm one of the most disrespected players in this game. The wolves don't even bother killing me.

But I'd say this game would have used some more villagers, the entire game lasted three days.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I just realized I'm one of the most disrespected players in this game. The wolves don't even bother killing me.

But I'd say this game would have used some more villagers, the entire game lasted three days.

Fred, so far, I think you0re one of the best players. THey should have killed you!

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019

You aren't disrespected, I had quite a lot of fun trying to prevent you from outing me the entire time...however, with the amount you were arguing, you were more valuable to me alive to bring suspicion onto yourself (which worked for me there at the end).

Reactions: the_j485

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
You aren't disrespected, I had quite a lot of fun trying to prevent you from outing me the entire time...however, with the amount you were arguing, you were more valuable to me alive to bring suspicion onto yourself (which worked for me there at the end).

It's obvious that if you were accusing a confirmed villager you'd get the finger of suspicion, especiall since we were in a conflict. What I meant by disrespected was that people weren't taking me serious.

Reactions: Staxed

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
I'm actually surprised Exedra and Jess decided to lynch you in the end. After Jess was confirmed to be a fool, I would have thought Jess/Exedra would have figured it out (I'm not sure why they didn't really) and voted to lynch me or jess instead of you.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I have a 2 very interesting pieces of information.

The FOOL (Jess) ID'd Staxed (bodyguard) and Federikam (Moon-Moon)

The SEER (Nose/Vike) ID'd Exedra (Bodyguard)

This means that Jess should have known not to lynch Fred

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
The fact that there's only a 10% chance to have a moon-moon in the game, is a bit of a hint that you might be a fool.

I think you got it, I only put those roles in for fools. I knew that probably nobody was going to get'em