Werewolf Purification II (GAME THREAD)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
hi pyure this is heilmewtwo. I'm totally a wolf. And not a good wolf, a bad wolf. I'm going to murder vikestep tonight and get you lynched today. Vive les Wolves!

gasp! Something about this is...suspicious?

Reactions: ljfa

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
On the contrary, capitalization rules need to do a better job of conforming to my whims.
1331302016764_309533.png

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Guys, are we forgetting that you have absolutely no evidence against Pyure? You have no reason to lynch him. We can go through today with Nobody dying. We'll all be fine. And seriously - if Pyure is on our side, we've got a much better chance of winning. If he dies instantly, there goes a huge advantage.

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, are we forgetting that you have absolutely no evidence against Pyure? You have no reason to lynch him. We can go through today with Nobody dying. We'll all be fine. And seriously - if Pyure is on our side, we've got a much better chance of winning. If he dies instantly, there goes a huge advantage.
We have been manipulated by him far too many times! We want revenge!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
They're just goofing off man :p

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Nobody
Maybe I'll vote for pyure, cause I'm against him, everytime. Even if he is my mate in this game.

playerismc

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know, Thanks for that. But still, I'm against you. Every Time. Even if we both are wolves. But in that case, I wouldn't kill. At least in the beginning.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Ok for everyone's notes, I'm the villager.

I always get the crap roles :( and I'm not kidding, its either no power or a single use crap power

-----------------------------------------------
Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok for everyone's notes, I'm the villager.

I always get the crap roles :( and I'm not kidding, its either no power or a single use crap power

I literally just finished telling Cheese (<2 mins ago) that I have no problems getting underpowered roles because it means I can safely take risks. And really there's no such thing as crap villager roles. As a (hypothetical weak villager), your greatest threat comes from being able to establish connections with other villagers, your activated powers are secondary.

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
I still see the no power roles as under-powered

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
Well ok that's not true only the villager (no power) is under-powered. The wolf atleast gets to know who the wolves are