Werewolf organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Hrm... it's hit-and-miss for me. I don't get pinged when someone copy-pastes my name into a new WW game thread, for instance.
Are you sure its not just me being an idiot and editing an existing post in an attempt to page people? I have a history of that...

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Guys, I've got it - have a separate post after the preliminary one, in which the pinging list is entered. Then, quote that post and put it in the game thread, and BOOM! Everyone's pinged.
Aha! That'll probably work. Good.

I'm also making one of then fancy thread polls to get the leaderboards put pf limbo, since a lot of good ideas were offered but never voted on. So far I've got:
  • Stay as-is
  • Remove W/L ratio
  • Sort alphebetically
  • Move inactive players down the board (Probably slightly modified from Cheese's original formula)
  • Remove all boards entirely
Voting for multiple things will be allowed (if I can't do that with Xenforo, I'll just make a strawpoll). Any other requests for the ballot, or requests for the OP in general?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
That is very likely the case. Edits don't ping. Right, @Pyure?
I know if you edit your post and it has already has a mention to a user it won't reping them. The question is whether xenforo is smart enough to know when someone new is added to the edit.

Status
Not open for further replies.