Werewolf organisation

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Could you theoretically start a signup today?

Since it seems I'm currently holding the reins: give HMT a couple hours to say whether he's good to go, he spoke first. After that, I'm inclined to push forward to a signup asap.

No WW makes pyure a sad annoyance.

C

chbachman

Could you theoretically start a signup today?

Since it seems I'm currently holding the reins: give HMT a couple hours to say whether he's good to go, he spoke first. After that, I'm inclined to push forward to a signup asap.

No WW makes pyure a sad annoyance.

Wait, you want me to start now? I can, although the day ending times might get a little weird, with me going on vacation for the next week...

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Wait, you want me to start now? I can, although the day ending times might get a little weird, with me going on vacation for the next week...
No, I asked if you could theoretically start a signup today. If you say yes, and HMT doesn't wanna go, I'd recommend you start that signup.

You said you were ready to go whenever :)

C

chbachman

No, I asked if you could theoretically start a signup today. If you say yes, and HMT doesn't wanna go, I'd recommend you start that signup.

You said you were ready to go whenever :)
I didn't think that whenever is NOW... But I can.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
This'll be a total chaotic mess.

I don't see the downside.

Questions:
  • Can you clarify who the Mafia are? There's 4 groups there.
  • What does the medium actually do? Ask questions, or full-on communicate with any dead, or participate in a death-convo, or what.
  • Can you confirm that we don't normally learn who the killer is? (Bait "learns killer")

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I get that too, so i'll wait for more words before I complaingive feedback about it.

C

chbachman

Interesting concept, but couldn't the game last indefinitely?
I expect one of the Golem (Ressurectionists) to die pretty early on, but yes, it could last indefinitely. I, as a GM, if the time goes for to long, I will do something. Probably just add an extra killing or something, but I doubt very much that that will happen.

This'll be a total chaotic mess.

I don't see the downside.

Questions:
  • Can you clarify who the Mafia are? There's 4 groups there.
  • What does the medium actually do? Ask questions, or full-on communicate with any dead, or participate in a death-convo, or what.
  • Can you confirm that we don't normally learn who the killer is? (Bait "learns killer")

• Still not decided. I will iron out the spreadsheet soon.
  • Medium participates in dead chat. There will be a dead chat.
  • Let's say VikeStep kills SpwnX. SpwnX has no idea who killed him, only that a mafia person killed him. With the bait role, he would learn that VikeStep killed him, and can use that information if he gets resurrected, or via the medium.
Live. Die. Repeat.
Edge of Tomorrow.

I get that too, so i'll wait for more words before I complaingive feedback about it.
I'll fix it up. Give me some time.

Reactions: Jus2beast
C

chbachman

Fixed up. What do you guys think now?

Also, I need your guys opinions:

Is the dragon role over or under powered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.