Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Scottly318

Jul 29, 2019
Easier said than done. I'm not one to shy away from speaking my mind. Not to mention I don't really have much of a shut up filter

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I didn't say "let's easily stay out of moderator business" I said just do it. It wasn't easy for me either. Grow up.

Bigd was an annoying twit. He was also like 10 years old or something. Jeez.

Reactions: Padfoote

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I didn't say "let's easily stay out of moderator business" I said just do it. It wasn't easy for me either. Grow up.

Bigd was an annoying twit. He was also like 10 years old or something. Jeez.
I agree. I'm too easily baited... :/

If we will, shall we continue this discussion elsewhere? It's a little off-topic.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I've seen his type year after year. It's tiring. Until he can figure it out himself(he might never) there's not much you can do.

My Game is live btw!

Took an hour just to set up...i don't know how you people do this all the time! imagine with 20 people :O!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I've seen his type year after year. It's tiring. Until he can figure it out himself(he might never) there's not much you can do.

My Game is live btw!

Took an hour just to set up...i don't know how you people do this all the time! imagine with 20 people :O!
I've only hosted one or two games ( prefer playing) but I think the key is just being prepared and organized as much as possible. You develop a system after a while :)

Little things help. Someone (I forget who) once pointed out that its easier if I go backwards through the thread to count votes, instead of forwards. It helped a bit :)

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
I've only hosted one or two games ( prefer playing) but I think the key is just being prepared and organized as much as possible. You develop a system after a while :)

Little things help. Someone (I forget who) once pointed out that its easier if I go backwards through the thread to count votes, instead of forwards. It helped a bit :)
i do that already as a player.:p easier to see the people who switch. definitely will be doing that tomorrow. i'm decent with excel so i have that up and running to count vote ballots. :)

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I figured that out by myself as well. :p

But I agree. Preparation and structure are key. Also, don't forget to check out the spoiler "tools for GMs" in the OP of this thread. It has some really handy templates.
Sending out the role convos though... that will always take a while.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Now that the college students have had some time to settle in/flunk out and Electoral Reality TV Season 2016 is finally over, hopefully there'll be a resurgence.