Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
A preferable method from my viewpoint is just to have a considerably longer potential-role list, not unlike Cardwolf, so you at least know what roles are plausible. But as far as I'm concerned, hidden roles amount to hidden rules, and hidden rules are just cheating in games.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST] needs to come back. Or me an a few (@Pyure) other people need to stop [DOUBLEPOST]ing. :p

No but seriously, how many people are hyped for *WTKS?

I am working on rob's suggestion right now.
No queue please... Just addressing the name: W2KS!!!

Last edited:

VictiniX888

Jul 29, 2019
The two* roles would be random. Some might get snitched more than 5 times. Some might not be known of at all.

*Maybe just one would be better.
Actually, giving just one might be a good idea. It'd definitely help sort out the kind of confusion Pyure had with Zexy
@VictiniX888:

chbachman's "Secret" was the only one I could find. Other games cough Unfairwolf have hidden certain roles, but we've only had one fully closed setup.
Hm, I'll go look at that when I come back from school later, but thanks :)
A preferable method from my viewpoint is just to have a considerably longer potential-role list, not unlike Cardwolf, so you at least know what roles are plausible. But as far as I'm concerned, hidden roles amount to hidden rules, and hidden rules are just cheating in games.
Is this a good enough rolelist :p Although if I ever do something like this I'll definitely only use roles from mafiascum.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
However a game with just one lone werewolf in the beginning, who can infect another player every two nights, sounds interesting to me. And only after that first werewolf dies, his victims can start night-killing?

Hmm...

Even this sounds OP for the wolves.
Right here

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Nh1dI9l.png

"Joke is a song in dutch by the Belgian singer Jan De Wilde from 1970. Jan De Wilde's controversial texts, like, 'Joke, Joke, take off your white dress', caused displeasure in the more conservative and catholic part of the population. ..."