Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The game would go for 1 hours at most so you would only need around 10 - 15 people who can arrange for that one time. So yeah timezones aren't that big of an issue

HeilMewTwo

Jul 29, 2019
The game would go for 1 hours at most so you would only need around 10 - 15 people who can arrange for that one time. So yeah timezones aren't that big of an issue
I feel like you haven't tried to be a part of an international game before, trust me. It is insanely hard just to get half an hour to match up.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like you haven't tried to be a part of an international game before, trust me. It is insanely hard just to get half an hour to match up.
Actually whenever we organise ftb team meetings we find a time everyone is good and there is one hour every 24 hours where we are all able to listen in.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
*Ahem* Shazam, any chance of getting Convocation of Souls on the queue?

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I've got this interesting idea for a setup inspired by MAD Magazine's Spy Vs Spy comic. I'll flesh it out some, but it involves everyone playing through an alt. :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm finding goreae's game to be funny and amusing. Coming up with weird actions and rules tickles my cognitive capabilities. But its not werewolf, and I miss werewolf.

Am I correct in thinking I'd be publicly shunned (lynched??) if I suggested we start up a game? Rulewolf could go on for weeks at this rate and I don't really want to wait that long.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
No nothing so formal, it would shit on goreae's game and that's not the intent. Just curious about general thoughts.

Also I believe Shazam is the current werewolf czar, so a poll is really meaningless.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Then il strike that trough <3

Yeah even tho shazam is the czar. Woudn't a game be fun if there were more then 1 person?